“Exceptional Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oman Day Tours

Oman Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 76 Tours in Muscat
More attraction details
Owner description: Oman Day Tours gives you a chance to experience the land of the Queen of Sheba, a land of deserts, rolling sands and shifting dunes. A land of spectacular mountains and wadis. The company is committed to meet the demands of all kinds of travelers. We cater to individuals as well as groups who are interested in exploring unique travel experiences offered by Oman.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Exceptional Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Exceptional service from the first email inquiry about booking to being dropped off at my hotel after the tour. I booked this tour as a single person and still found the cost to be worth the experience. My guide, Khalid, arrived 10 minutes early and we were off on an adventure. From Muscat, this tour involves a lot of driving and Khalid provided interesting information throughout the very long day. I visited a Bedu family in the Wahiba Sands. I enjoyed some time with the family along with tea and dates. I also rode a camel. Incredible scenery. Our next stop, Wadi Bani Khalid was breathtaking. I was provided a buffet lunch and time to enjoy and swim This tour was the highlight of my visit to Oman and I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to traverse over such beautiful and varied landscapes. Thank you so much for providing a means to see Oman.

2 Thank mdkiser

Munich, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great day trip to Wadi Shab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I enjoyed my trip to Wadi Shab with Oman Day Tours. The guide, Said, arrived on time with a very clean and comfortable Landcruiser and took me to Wadi Shab. I really enjoyed the hike there, some fantastic scenery with the opportunity to swim to a submerged cave. I did the hike and back in about four hours. After that Said took me for a very nice included curry lunch. Oman Day Tours accommodated a last minute change to my tour and their communications with me were courteous and attentive.

4 Thank duncanbradshaw
“Awesome tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Was an amazing tour to Nizwa, Jabal shams and grand canyon.
Very well organized tour and our guide was a gentle and sweet man.
I recommend this "Oman day tours" to all who want to escape the city life and to enjoy a memorable tour.

Hyderabad, Pakistan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Hubby, Honeymoon and Muscat - Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Hey folks, I’d like to share my experience to visiting Oman. My hubby and I decided to spend our honeymoon time in Oman because there are umpteen peaceful attractions where people could sit with full of relaxation. Ah! I still remember those days in Muscat, Oman. We booked our trip via Oman Day Tours; their guide was so knowledgeable; we visited ‘Royal Opera House’ at nighttime because it is more attractive than daytime. If someone decides to go there, my experience suggests you to watch out its night life. My hubby had a chance to offering prayer in ‘Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque’; he loved this place due its spiritual environment. Our guide informed us by its all the historical information. All in all, I can’t express my true feelings simply via writing. I highly recommend, must visit there with your spouse or family, enjoy hard!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Michel K
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful tours of Muscat and Nizwa/Bahla/Jebrine Forts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We (family of 5) had a wonderful visit to Oman last week in large part because of two private tours we took with Oman Day tours. The guides were excellent - great drivers, patient, and knowledgeable - and their English was also excellent. The first tour was a half-day tour of Muscat. We hit all the key sites and spent some time shopping in the old souq. The guide even helped us barter. The second tour was a full-day tour through the countryside to the old forts of Nizwa/Bahla/Jebrine. Because it was not a weekend, Bahla was closed but the guide still took us up around the fort so we were able to get some stunning views. The last fort, Jebrine, was the most interesting and well worth the drive (about 2 hours). Another highlight of the day was the lunch we had at a local restaurant. The food was excellent and the guide took care of all the ordering. Oman Day tours was an affordable, convenient, and enjoyable way to see Oman. We will definitely use them again if we have the good fortune of returning to that beautiful country. N.V. & Family (Doha, Qatar)

1 Thank NV_and_family