“Shuwa Express,”
Review of Shuwa Express

Shuwa Express
Ranked #90 of 404 Restaurants in Muscat
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lahore
“Shuwa Express,”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

For me it was one of the best roll up sandwiches that I have ever had. Shuwa is basically meat of all different sorts cooked on very slow heat; cooked in a pot; underground; with coals around it; I suppose :0-) But anyways, yummy; you get to choose on the bread, sauces and the kind of meat that you want in it. Yummmmmmmmmy.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Mumtaz400

• Arabic first
Muscat, Oman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!! The traditional taste comes in a modern dish”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Very pleased. Absolutely the best traditional stylish burgers anyone could have! Amazing service and good price. I some how call it healthy bcoz it's all grilled :) #1 have to visit in Oman

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Noora23912
“Follow up call - IMPRESSED”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This review is in follow up to my review dated Jan 20th 2014 about service.

The owner himself followed up on my case more than 2 times and rectified the matter with valid explanation and much appreciated. I never had an issue regarding the food concept which I find very interesting and now I can say no issues with the service as well.

Thanks again Shuwa express.

• Visited March 2014
“Good food BUT terrible service”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Interesting food concept, but was treated as a liar. Promised a feedback from Management but none till now.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to comment about the attitude of the person answering the phone, which I am assuming is the manager of the store.

I am a regular customer to Shuwa express (As walk in customer) and decided once to place an order for home delivery, which the gentleman confirmed if the order is below 5 sandwiches a transport charge will be charged at RO 1, fair enough till now.

My issue is that every time I called after the 1st time, I get quoted with a different delivery charge once at RO 1.5 another time at RO 1.2 and the worse came today, I was treated as a liar although indirectly by me confirming the delivery charge paid the 1st time RO 1.

This is a question of principal, you cannot call a customer a liar and you need to drastically improve on customer service and have a constant delivery charge not varying everytime.

Regards,

Faysal SAAB

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Faysal S
Muscat, Oman
“Traditional Delecious Shuwa in a Modern concept”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I admired the idea since I met the founders and we talked about it , I was very pleased to try their sandwiches made with Shuwa in a subway style where you choose the vegetables and the sauces. The quality of the sandwich was very good and the Shuwa spices were done right. I loved the Green Chilli paste they prepare and the Shuwa Express special sauce. I look forward to the Biryani option.

• Visited October 2013