“Very warm hospitality”

Musandam Cafe and Terrace Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 452 Restaurants in Muscat
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: From a leisure coffee break and themed nights, to spectacular buffet and a la carte menu, Musandam is popular for its breakfast, lunch, and dinner offerings. Seating is available both indoors and outside on the terrace.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I really find a very wam and sincere hospitality from the staff mainly Mr. Iqbal.

Food and beverage are perfectly done and the staff ensure and very good ambiance with their very professional way.

Thx to all.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We had Iftar for 2 adult , it's what we are doing with my family mr Iqbal was in the best place he was taking care of each guest , madam Sana was taking care of our table and orders any way we had a great and perfect time
The only thing need to be added to the hotel is sheesha and otherwise it's good and I advice any one to go for great times

I use to take my guests from Bahrain to musandam and they always liked the lunch

Great place

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Amazing food with excellent service .staff very kind specially restaurant manager Mr. Iqbal albalushi who is very active and welcomeing with charming smile

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Thanks Mr Iqbal Al Balushi for his great hospitality for me and my colleges from bank muscat. He was serving us with a generous with a big smile . Thanks Mr Iqbal and i wish for him a great career equivalent with his attitude !

Reviewed July 30, 2013

very pleased with service and professionalism and in particular of Mr Iqbal who was so hospitable that I had no choice but to put a word for him . Thank u Iqbal and thank u intercontinental Muscat.

Ahmed Al Riyami