“a perfect roof top”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

360 was a restaurant to hear about or to see the fire like logo on top of the building, i had to try it, i went with my wife to the restaurant after i made a reservation (as twice tried to go but was full), the welcoming part and the idea of having a reception right next to the elevator was great, the design was marvelous and so was the menu, we had a shrimp martini as an appetizer and it was GREAT, next we ordered a steak that was OK and an Indian dish called butter chicken which was wow. of course that was not the last visit as i managed to take my department employees with our manager there and very one had a blast of great time. 360 is the best place when you want to have a change and a really nice dinner,

Reviewed December 28, 2013

It is a good multi cuisine restaurant, and the best in this part of the town. I have experienced part of the Chinese and the Indian fare they offer, I am a vegetarian. Taste of the food is Good. Highlight is their soft breads and Dhal Pashtun.

Ambience is excellent, a very spacious place. Staff are of multi ethinicity and are very courteous.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed December 2, 2013

It was some time ago we visited the restaurant so it could have changed however the food was fab but overpriced. Service and atmosphere were ok... Would go back to see if things have changed.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This place mesmerized me!
We coudn't figure out where to sit! They have 2 great outdoors - a shisha lounge & coffee/dining rooftop - plus a teppanyaki & their indoor dining! I was like Oh my!!!! Which one to choose?!
Finally we get to choose on teppanyaki and it was really a wonderful experience. Entertaining chef YES!
Then we decided to sit outside for some desserts and coffee. The outdoor was awesome.
Food was an A+
Service was an A- (just a smile from the servers and I'll give an A+)
Ambience was an A+

Reviewed December 1, 2013

While visiting Muscat recently, a friend of ours took us to this place. This was good because we might have struggled to find the place on our own. But once we entered the place, we were impressed by the setup in general and the ambience in particular. This was so very different from other places we have visited. The manager was very helpful in his suggestions while ordering and the Indian vegetarian food we ordered was truly amazing. I am not sure about the non vegetarian food but the Omani family in the next table seemed to be having a great time as well. However, the service overall was a bit of a letdown. Apart from the manager, the other staff were looking frankly bored and disinterested in the proceedings. We don't mind visiting the place again but would love to see the staff serving with a smile and take more interest in what they are doing.