Lowest prices for your stay
$39
Free cancellation until 08/24/22
Hotels.com$39
Priceline$39
getaroom.com$41
All reviews room service comfortable room nice hotel breakfast buffet pleasant stay enjoyed my stay swimming pool short stay bwp wifi merlyn gym mr quarantine arabic
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. After arriving at 6.30am after an overnight flight, the receptionist said they would have my room ready by 10.30am and luggage could be stowed
They gave me my room key at 9.30am, which was greatly appreciated

The room itself was clean, spacious with great air conditioning and a couch and coffee table for use, tea and coffee facilities in the room.

The safe inside the wardrobe was a great asset and the wardrobe itself has a light which is activated when the door is opened. There were also dressing gowns for use, which was a nice touch

The room I stayed in was quiet. While I was only there 2 days and spent most of my time out of the room exploring, there was a small indoor pool for use.

The breakfast was good, with a wide selection of fruits and pastries as well as a buffet with turkey bacon, chicken sausages and potatoes. It was not too crowded and all staff were friendly and attentive
We ate in the hotel one night, the buffet has a selection of various types of rice and curries for 8 rial. I opted for a fried chicken coated with herbs and jacket potatoes off a seperate menu, for 5 rial it was reasonable, filling and tasty.

There were 2 things that kept me from giving a 5star rating- there was only one plug socket in the room to be used and was in an awkward place above the desk, which was difficult to access, just a personal thing and second was the location as it’s located a bit outside the centre of Muscat, although the are taxis around to get nearer the centre. Otherwise this was a nice place to stay

I would recommend and would stay here again. The staff really were very welcoming and always made an effort to speak to you in the hallway and elevators.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank michelleoconnor23
Happiness21887391936, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant, We are very much happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for a week in this hotel. Everything was great.
Warm welcome with traditinal tea and date next to reception.
Receptionist was responsible to all concerns of passangers.
Taxi drivers could be found in the lobby, so no issue to wait much!!!
Breakfast is complete with different menue every day. Fruit, drinks, traditional dishes, etc. Nothing is forgotten to offer passangers.
Everything is tidy in all parts of hotel and specially in rooms. Room services are quick and clean rooms and refill whatever you use in room. Coffee and tea are free in rooms and plenty.

Great location as well!!!

Never miss it!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Happiness21887391936, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are very thankful for your kind words and review of our Hotel during your stay.
We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night the food was nice , buffet style selection and as my daughter was a veggie they made her a cheese pizza , staff very friendly. Rooms were a good size . Bargain discount shop a few mins away . 15/20 mins from airport. Happy to recommend

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Happiness21887391936, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I have stayed here now three times. It has been a good experience. Breakfast in the morning is excellent. It was not too far from airport and two Malls. Hotel staff was very friendly. Rooms were clean and bathroom was clean. Rooms were bit dark due to selection of paint and furniture. I would stay here again if in Muscat.

Date of stay: February 2019
2  Thank KA1961
Happiness21887391936, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Traveler.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and We are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for two months on business (Feb to March).
Rooms clean, staff nice and helpful.
Good central location. I don’t enjoy staying in hotels for so long but this was a pleasant visit. Food was good.
Underground parking sometimes difficult to navigate.
Overall a positive experience

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank T T
Happiness21887391936, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Premier Muscat, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcome you again.