“Simply amazing!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have had quite a few visits here...amazing! The ambiance, the friendly staff, delicious food...just great.
My favorite...start with the mixed appetizer with the hot and amazingly soft bread. I love the Hamour fillet (both grilled & fried) and the Beiti Kabab...awsome! And to finish off with desert, I just cant leave without having the Kunafa......my mouth is already watering!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

food is excellent and service is good. the juices and kababs are a must try.
It is at a convenient location and parking is easy to find.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The best in muscat with a good prices food the staff and the location all were excellent .
You try the best seafood soup and enjoy Tajin
It is really amazing sweets also

1  Thank madooo1990
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

It took us a while to find this place, but if you want to have a taste of Turkey in Muscat, have a dinner in Diwan - start with mezze and salad, followed by deep fried calamari and grilled shrimps, with local fish grilled, accompanied by excellent bread, and finish with Turkish coffee or cay.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

First time in Muscat, all alone with no body to guide me about good places.
Opened tripadvisor, topping places near me, in the 6th rank for the best restaurants in the city, and a destination of two minutes walking, started my experience with Turkish Diwan.
I went there twice, and I'm afraid I fall in love with it, that I might not go any other restaurant, during this short trip.
1st day, though went so late, almost last customer to be surved, the staff guys was so helpful and explained a lot to me. Picked one grilled Hamour fish and some grilled shrimps. It tasted perfect, reminded me of that original taste, you can only feel when you eat fish in places like Suez Egypt. It was really perfect, and that Turkish bread, it really needs a stand alone article.
The second day is Friday, it was more like a family place, with families all around and kids playing everywhere.
Ordered my mixed grill and permanganate juice and oh my God, one of the best juicy tasty mixed grills I ever tasted in my life.
I really recommend this place for every one, specially those lone travelers like me, and sure for all the families.
I'm in love with the place.