“Average expensive fast food”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #162 of 425 Restaurants in Muscat
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Must admit Chili's is not entirely to my taste, but there is a good range of food and while expensive (for Oman) it is not outrageously priced.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

If you love Mexican food, this is the only place you can get it at medium price range. It is not very cheap, but the portions make up for it. The food is good, although not too many choices.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Chilli's is a little predictable but at least you know what you are going to get. I tend to find their food a little on the salty side but with their never ending refills, I suppose it's not a deal breaker. Chicken crispers are moist and flavourful and the loaded mashed potatoes is extremely tasty. Probably not ideal for a date but certainly for food to please a family, Chili's would have my vote. the staff are certainly always attentive, friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I live in Muscat and went here with a friend for lunch. We both had burgers which were very well done, and our server was attentive but not obsequious. We had a great meal, and I will return.

Caveat: Don't be mislead by a large neon sign that says "Margaritaville." This is Muscat, and there is no alcohol.

1  Thank CarolR55
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We needed a quick dinner before moving on to somewhere else - Service was fast and efficient and the staff friendly. the food was good although the plate was stacked high so I wasn't able to finish .