Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Fully refundable before Fri, Apr 26
Agoda.com
$26
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews thai spa small swimming pool enjoyed our stay rooms are clean nice hotel standard room hotel is located facilities gym rates supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2014

I have stayed at this place numerous time so my son can go and enjoy quad biking in the dunes right next to it. The bedroom are spacious and so are the bathroom. I highly recommend staying at this hotel for the price and the quality

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2014 via mobile

Reached the hotel without any difficulty as had printed out the direction on a map. Checkin was very quick and we were upgraded courtesy of the reception. The room was small and incredibly hot being on the top floor. Hope the housekeeping staff had kept the AC on before our arrival which is the usual practice in GCC. Amenities were fine in the room but the wash basin fittings had come off.
Didn't use the roof top pool however had a great buffet breakfast. Muscat Dunes is good enough for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: October 2014
1  Thank mangy_boy
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Good hotel for short trip. Friendly staff especially over the counter. Location not that much but once you know the location it will be easy to reach to it. Clean and new building. There is a swimming pool on the roof but to be honest I didn't check it.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is my second time at this hotel , the first one with my family & this one with friends .. in both visits I stayed in two bedrooms apartment.
Thumps Ups :
Reasonable price ,Friendly staff , good location in a quiet area , good bed rooms & living room sizes , each room has a bathroom plus one in the living room , they have swimming pool & gym but unfortunately I did not use them , breakfast not very rich but its good. The WiFi signal is strong enough , just ask for the password from reception.

Thumps down :
Location is not convenient for those who doesn't have a car, think it's difficult to have taxis in such area, there is a separate key card for each room means if you closed the door & forget the card inside the room , you will not be able to go inside again ( this is not safe for families with small children )

Over all : Its nice hotel & worth visit again.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank HMoosawi
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I chose this hotel of the good reviews of this hotel but I was I was slightly disappointed. I reserved a two bedroom apartment and the bedrooms and toilets looked quite new and were clean enough. However, the living room does not look as well maintained as the rooms. The gym was quite small. The staff were polite and helpful and quick in responding to my reservation enquiries. The free breakfast was decent.

Date of stay: June 2014