Spent a night here in November.
- Decent location
- Decent service from staff
- Average food
- Worn out Hotel
- No hot water
- Water tap does not work properly
- Uncomfortable bed and linen
- There is a weird smell to the place
- Dodgy bar with side entrance in the basement
All in all I would not return to this hotel and I also would not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Muscat-Al Madinah, Situated within the capital area of Muscat, Oman. Conveniently located midway in the Industrial Area between Muscat International Airport and the central business district.>Our friendly Can-Do service is not about reacting but anticipating our guest needs, an exclusive Pillow Menu of 5 choices that creates the ideal restful environment, the delicious Holiday Inn breakfast as well as a rewards programme, tailored to suit one person you!Holiday Inn Muscat-Al Madinah has 107 elegantly furnished air-conditioned bedrooms, including 6 business suitesAl Reem Coffee Shop, an extensive range of freshly prepared ingredients that allow you to choose your breakfast, lunch or dinner the way you like itFully licensed bars with live entertainment, ideal place to unwind or socialize in a relaxed ambiance and a friendly door policy with a relaxed dress code The Health Club at Holiday Inn Muscat-Al Madinah offers a wide selection of exercise machines and cardiovascular equipment, qualified personal trainers to make your workout enjoyable. Enjoy our WIFI Internet Access ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Al Madinah Holiday reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Muscat
- Muscat Holiday Inn