Review Highlights
Two Perfect Weeks Planned by Ocean Blue

Our itinerary was planned by Ocean Blue - they were wonderful to work with from beginning to end... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2016
Susan D
Fishing/snorkeling day trip

Went out on the MY Teer with some friends on a beautiful sunny day! The crew were friendly and we... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2015
farahjb
Kuwait
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I dealt with Clara the owner of this business based in Oman in december 2013

I live in Australia Melbourne and Clara helped me plan and organise my parents trip in Oman via email and phone conversation.

Clara was prompt, friendly, efficient in organizing the trip which had quite a few difficult requirements. It only took a week

furthermore the pricing was very reasonable and affordable

I think that Clara has a great knowledge and expertise in the tourist industry in Oman and her many contacts / Friends in the industry made things happen very quickly.

If I travel to Oman myself one day i will def use her services again myself

I am very impressed and satisfied with the service Ocean Blue Oman Day Tour has provided me. its was tailored to my parents needs and def fitted their budget

thanks heaps Clara

Emma

Date of experience: December 2013
4  Thank emmamelbourne2013
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had a gold medal day on what must be Muscat's best day trip. Sailing along the coast to protected waters to swim among coral and tropical fish. Beautiful yacht and bespoke service. Along with tourists from Scotland and the USA, we felt this was a jewel to recommend to others. They won Oman's Tourism Award and we can see why. Thanks Ocean Blue!

Date of experience: September 2013
1  Thank BowyerOman
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We booked the snorkeling tour that Ocean Blue offers every Saturday and it was all first class! Clara and her crew did an amazing job of taking us to 2 beautiful snorkeling spots. They also do a great job with continually offering things to drink and the lunch we had on board totally hit the spot. We are leaving Oman in about a week after spending 2 months here and this snorkeling trip was the perfect end to a great Omani visit. I highly recommend this trip, the catamaran is impeccable and being on the water is so beautiful and relaxing. Thanks to Clara and her crew for such a great day!

Date of experience: September 2013
3  Thank NO2VA
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We recently enjoyed a fantastic Saturday group trip on the Catamaran Azzura. The boat is large, extremely comfortable and immaculately maintained. Plenty of shaded chairs or the front nets to lie on to view the dolphins and the Omani coastline, whilst under full sail. Clara and her team were generous and entertaining hosts, with a plentiful supply of soft drinks, delicious paninis and fruit. The snorkeling gear was provided and we were able to swim with sea turtles and observe the coral and fish. We were late booking the trip and Clara was flexible in accommodating our needs. If you are in Muscat on a Saturday this is simply a must do and was without doubt the highlight of our trip!

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank CaFiro
Reviewed July 13, 2013

In this smallish city our best day was spent on the ocean. The amazing topography - deep blue sea meeting dramatic stark rocky outcrops - the brilliant sun (and not too hot in January, perfect weather), combined with a gorgeous boat all made for a wonderful experience. The boat has plenty of room to move around, excellent staff (nice touch, getting a hose-down with fresh water after swimming in the ocean) and offers a fresh,filling lunch of sandwiches, crisp salads and chilled wine or beer. Clara and her team offer an up-market experience with friendly and professional customer service.

Date of experience: January 2013