“Great time diving”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great time diving”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Did a day of fun diving on my trip to Muscat, and Stan and Garth from Omanta were very nice. I felt safe and taken care of, the boat was packed on the day I went so it was a bit cramped, but I guess that just means business is good. Water temp was a bit colder than I expected but it was warm enough, we did a wreck dive and saw lots of morays and pretty coral, cuttlefish, nudibranchs, really enjoyed my day with them.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank kimichow

Rawalpindi, Pakistan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Muscat Oman”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Oman Diving centre awsome place staff very helpfull.if not for the dive view itself is Super.safety measures are on high level not the highest.lovely place eenjoyed alot.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Shambuu
Aix-les-Bains
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Padi Divemaster with Omanta”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had a great time diving with you guys. i really appreciate the professionalism of my divemaster training, feel like part of the team and i had a lot of fun during the few month i spent with you.
I definitely recommend the place, for fun dives, for PADI courses, you'll find a easy going and professional team there !!
Hope to see you soon...

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Olivier7373
Sipoo, Finland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent and safe diving in Muscat”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Had couple of 'fun dives' with Omanta during a visit to Oman. Starting from pre-dive e-mail enquiries and continuing through out the dives, the staff was very helpfull, friendly and professional. Dive shop facilities are really good although stocks had some temporary shortages. During dives, dive and boat briefs etc. staff was very safety orientated, had proper briefs and acted very professionally in various situations.

We had couple of equipment and lunch related 'logistics issues' or human errors but for the most parts these were handled well by staff lending gear etc. Sandwitches during the light lunch would need some improvements, but overall highly recommended dive operator that I'd definitely use if/when next time in Muscat!

2 Thank bceylon
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“PADI Advanced Rebreather”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Thanks guys for an awesome experience!! I was very impressed with the professionalism and quality of the instruction I received during the course. I would recommend Omanta Scuba for your diving needs while in Muscat.

Thanks again guys and see you again very soon!!!

1 Thank PoseidonMkVI