“Traditional real Turkish cuisin”

Grand Lounge Turkish Cuisine
Ranked #67 of 420 Restaurants in Muscat
Cuisines: Seafood, Turkish, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grand Lounge is located in Alkhuwair and brings a new taste in town. With variety of real Turkish food like kebabs, meat and fish dishes, and mouthwatering desserts, Grand Lounge offers you a tour in Turkish culinary culture where you do not want it to end. With warm interior decoration, friendly staff and relaxing ambience... Grand Lounge will be one of the most visited restaurants in Muscat.
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The best Turkish food I have eaten in Muscat, served in traditional way, very delicious döner kebap, ayran and others, good dinner music, kind waiters, recommend everyone who wants delicious Turkish food. Also very reasonable prices too.

2  Thank Cenk07
There are newer reviews for Grand Lounge Turkish Cuisine

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Living and working in Muscat we have a really great choice of restaurants to choose from. My latest visit was as normal, service great, food great and in general just a nice relaxing night, with no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives.

We stayed late with no hassle about asking our party to leave, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone you really wont be disappointed.

5  Thank Brent D
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I found the staff to be extremely friendly. Food was ok but not great. Will not go there again.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

had a nice meal here, Turkish food ++
We had the grilled Hammor fish and beef dishes - too much food!

3  Thank Kiwijeeper
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Ok the service is great, I like their bread and most of all there cream sauce fish..I have been to this restaurant many times but I always end up eating fish...n I have never been disappointed, yea u may want to try their rocket salad, I like it for the sauce...they use.

5  Thank shiv1Melbourne