“Delicious food and nice atmosphere”
Review of Al Jood

Al Jood
Ranked #87 of 446 Restaurants in Muscat
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Lebanese cuisine at reasonable prices.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

A new branch of this restaurant has opened recently in Athaiba. My girlfriend and I were taking a walk near my place and feeling a bit hungry, we stopped at this restaurant.
The people at the front desk are really welcoming, and the whole atmosphere is very inviting . The decor is luxurious and at first I thought it is avery expensive place. I was pleasantly surprised!
Their fruit juices are divine, the food is delicious and the portions are big!!
I had succulent pieces of lamb ith lebanese bread, my girlfriend had half a grilled chicken.
I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Im a great fan of the Al Jood Restaurant.I visit it often much with my friends and family beacause there is a great variety of food,and the food is more than amazing,it's same as home made food and even better!!! If u try their food once u'll keep going there all the time

1  Thank lolita102
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I tied this restaurant during Ramadan Iftar, it was an open Buffet. Problem is the access to the buffet, people had to stand in a queue which was not organized properly.
the Buffet had the variety but missed the required taste quality for a Lebanese restaurant. Sweets are below expectations.
I have to try it again but not in Ramadan.

2  Thank Di_Architect
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Excellent Lebanese food - portion sizes are massive unless you are a really big eater! The special meze deal is simply waaay too much food for normal folk.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Al Jood offers authentic Lebanese food, at reasonable prices. Staff is very friendly, but lacks knowledge of English language. However, this is taken care of by the manager, who speaks and understands English. They have a separate seating for families on the mezzanine floor.