“Fantastic and beautyful kurkum restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kurkum

Kurkum
Ranked #15 of 399 Restaurants in Muscat
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Kurkum (Telephone: 24714114) is new Indian restaurant in Mattrah
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic and beautyful kurkum restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Recently I visited the in chanting capital of the Sultanet of Oman Muscat . During my stay I visited kurkum restaurant its an under statement to say I was impressed , in fact I was blown away by the elegance , high standard of the food and the service , so all I can say is well done to the management of this restaurant .

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank maria r

• Arabic first
Muscat, Oman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy food at Kirkum Muttrah Corniche Oman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Well this is my second visit to Kirkum and once again I was not disappointed . Very friendly attentive waiters but more importantly superb food . The tandoori prawns were absolutely delicious and the refreshing cool rosewater drink on arrival was very welcoming after trudging Muttrah corniche in the balmy early evening temperatures .
Am looking forward to another visit when my friends invite me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 249barbara
Muscat, Oman
“Fabulous restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

What a fabulous restaurant in Muttrah, I really loved it, the food was excellent and the atmosphere was great, the service was fantastic, after a long walk on corniche Kurkum Restaurant was a very refreshing experience, my friends loved it too and we hope to go there once more.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank tariq a
Frankfurt (Oder), Germany
“Too expensive for average food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have been there with our family due to the quite good recessions on this site. Anyway, we were really disappointed about the expensive prices (e.g. 8 USD for plain rice as a side) and the average taste and very small portions of the food. There was nobody else in the restaurant - no I understand why.

Worst experience of our Oman trip!

• Visited September 2013
5 Thank Mexwin
London, United Kingdom
“By no means a "tourist trap"!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I need once again to recommend Kurkum in Muscat. Each time I visit I find another excellent dish excellently served. What delicate flavours and inventive combinations - such a change from the dull and tasteless fare often found at expat Indian eateries. When the restaurant is quiet that is my favourite time - excellent value for money but only if you have a discerning palate. Should you prefer heavy, starchy and cheap food then obviously go elsewhere. Should you be adventurous and fancy a hint of magic with your menu - try Kurkum.

• Visited August 2013