“Great feed”

Dining options: Reservations
Galway, Ireland
“Great feed”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Finally got round to eating here and have to say we really enjoyed it. Wasn't overly expensive. We shared a starter (thankfully cause it was huge), Mains were enjoyed.

Very veggie friendly which I was delighted time.

Staff were very good, it's was early enough when we went.

Would go back again.

• Visited April 2013
Oliver G, Manager at Senor Pico's, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Nicola D,

thank you very much for your great feedback on tripadvisor. The biggest compliment is to say that you would come back, so I hope you will...

England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Mexican Food, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate here with two friends in April 2013. The food was excellent - very good choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes and a range of drinks. The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff were very attentive and the band was quite good (allowing a few of the children visiting the restaurant to come on stage during one of the songs). I'd recommend.

Visited April 2013
Oliver G, Manager at Senor Pico's, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Pjice9,

thank you very much for your recommendation.
Indeed the restaurant offers a great selection of Mexican specialties combined withe great drinks, including the legendary Magaritas.

I hope to see you soon again.

Doha, Qatar
“Tasty Mexican Food!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were on our way to the airport and wanted a quick dinner before leaving the hotel and Senor Pico were very gratious in allowing us to dine quickly even though we were in shorts. There was only 1 other table at 6pm and no band but it did look like a place which might get a bit more exciting later on! I don't know Mexican food very weel, only the cheap and nasty stuff you get in all the usual places like Chillies etc. So at first you think it's pretyy expensive for for some corn chips and mince. But this food is really different, so fresh and vibrant! We had Mixed enchaladas and burritos and they were so good! Real meat!!! Loved all the side dishes, the beans, rice and salad. Service was quick, thank you. Only hiccup was a lump of plastic in the salad, which my husband chewed on for a while before realising. Look it's no biggie, stuff happens, no harm done and we weren't too worried. I just told our server to check the rest of the food out the back in case there was more. It's not cheap Mexican, you're in a 5 star hotel in the Middle East but it is very very tasty food and I would like to try some more!!!

Oliver G, Manager at Senor Pico's, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Dear sumo-trades,

thank you very much for your great feedback about our Mexican Restaurant Senor Pico.
Please also accept my apologies for the failure happened. I really appreciate your understanding.
I am looking forward to see you soon again and try the Fajitas - they are outstanding and fun food to share !

Dublin, Ireland
“great atmosphere”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Happened on this restaurant because it was sea food night in the buffet restaurant and I'm not a fan and so glad the atmosphere is lovely very different you'd never think you were in the intercontinental hotel. Little bit expensive but we enjoyed the food. As with all alcohol in muscat its expensive with the cheapest bottle of wine about 15 rial which is about 30 euros.

“Very nice environment”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very good food ,well presented and nice set up.I had mixed grill was vert tasty and cooked.Highly recomended for family or business people

Oliver G, Manager at Senor Pico's, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Al-Barwan,
thank you very much for your very positive feedback about our restaurant Senor Pico.
I am very please to have costumers like you recommending our restaurant to other visitors. I hope to see you very soon again.