“Great food, service and location!!”
Review of Ubhar Bistro

Ubhar Bistro
Ranked #9 of 420 Restaurants in Muscat
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great ambience! Loved the Modern meets Omani interior. The servers were very attentive and polite. Went for lunch and ordered the calamari rocket salad for starters, which was very tasty. Had the mixed grill for the main course - it was seasoned so well and the meat was just right. Definitely going to this place again! I would recommend it for visitors/tourists too!

There are newer reviews for Ubhar Bistro

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food!!" if you are in Muscat don't miss it, i'm sure you will enjoy it.
Make sure to leave some room for dessert; the creme brulee and the date ice cream are worth it to try.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Dinner here was a huge highlight of our recent holiday to muscat - the waiters helped explain the menu ensuring we made the right choices- the food came promptly and was simply delicious ! We really felt we got to the heart of Omani cuisine here and ubhar deserves its place at the top of muscat's restaurants.

1  Thank Georgina M
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I let myself get into the rut of grabbing a quick shawarama everywhere I went in Oman so I finally looked up places to eat in Trip Advisor and and saw Ubhar near the top of the list. I gave it a try and my only complaint is that I did not find the place sooner. I went there for lunch on my last day but could have easily eaten here a few times. The menu is eclectic, the preparation perfect, the service is great and the prices are reasonable. I had the beef tageen. I highly recommend Ubhar.

It is on the south side of Al Kharijiyah St. just west of the rotary when you come off Al Shati.

1  Thank Flat_Planet
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Excellent food, new flavors and very kind service... the best way to discover omani food in muscat...