“In love”
Review of Julie's Cocina

Julie's Cocina
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We decided to stop here after getting tired of the same stops for lunch day in and day out.
Read good reviews and decided this was our stop for lunch that day.

Start off, chips and salsa couldnt have been more PERFECT. If anyone knows me, i am very picky with my salsas (blame my being used to grandmas homemade salsas) So, the salsa was fab and the chips were great.

We ordered Stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in bacon and stuffed with shrimp and cheese.
DELICIOUS!!! oh goodness I could have just gotten that as my main meal!

We all ordered enchildas, we tried all the ones they had.
I ordered mine special, spinach AND chicken.
Really great choice. I was a fan of their green sauce, just not of their creamy sauce that normally comes in the spinach enchiladas.

We all had NO complaints. ALL GREAT!
I'm telling everyone I talk to about this place.
A little out of the way but it's totally worth the trip.

I also think it's funny that the people only having one review to their name is saying all the negative stuff. I guess they know what theyre talking about ;)
(kidding)

So great food! Must give it a try.
Will be back soon.. hopefully today.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We ate here three days in a row while staying at the Horseshoe Bay Resort! My family and I loved their Mexican Food.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This is great homade taste in a casual location. The kind of flavor that makes you say yumm to yourself when you taste that first bite. Hot sauce is not firey, but warmer tha most places you will go. I loved it. If I lived in Marble falls area, I would be a regular.