“Amazing food, lovely staff - a very enjoyable visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Belle Vue Inn

Belle Vue Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Llanllwni
Cuisines: British, Pub, Welsh, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food, lovely staff - a very enjoyable visit.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

A friend recommended the Belle Vue Inn and we were not dissapointed! The food was absolutely gorgeous - fine cuisine for a very reasonable price. The staff were so friendly - we recieved excellent customer service. We are planning to visit again very soon, I'm looking forward to it!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Prabhpreet D

Cheshire
“The Belle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have visited the Belle on a few occasions and recently took some friends of ours for the first time.

The service and food have been consistently excellent each time - and we are 'fussy' (hence the 5* rating once again).

I use Tripadvisor before I book holidays and if I eat somewhere 'new' and it was the 5* reviews that prompted me to give the Belle a try. If you are thinking of booking a table at the Belle you won't be disappointed. We just wish we lived nearer so we could go more often.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank jbwCheshire
“If you want the best food in Llanllwni then look no further!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Me and my wife have visited the area of Llanllwni for some years now as the surrounding areas are great for dog walks.
We first came across this fine dining experience last year, to say we where pleased would be an understatement. Attentive hosts catering for our every need as soon as we entered through the front door. The obvious use of the local produce is evident as the flavours and colours of the dishes jumps out to you and this is something that you only get from fresh produce. The venison that I chose was lovely, a nice gamey flavour and cooked to perfection.

Since this first visit, we have popped in every time we pass as the food and general experience is too good to miss when in the area. Another main factor for our repeat business is the price of the meals and drinks, it means you can have a quality assured experience for less than you think.

To wrap up my review I 100% Reccomend the belle vue inn, you won't be disappointed!

James

2 Thank Chialton
“Excellent food, drink and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

I visited this restaurant/pub on my visit to see family, and i have to say i have never experienced such good service with such delicious local sourced food.
Definately worth the extra travel time.

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Not what I was expecting, but still pleasant enough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We visited the Belle Vue after being told it was the best food serving pubs in the area. The impression given that it was basing itself on a gastro pub as opposed to a pub which serves meals. I would have to say that although it was reasonably pleasant and cost less than we were expecting, I certainly wouldn't describe it as a gastro pub. I had no major complaints about what I had to eat but that was in comparison to my husband who found the quality of the food distinctly below average, stating that even the basics weren't done properly - the wrong sort of potatoes used for chips and a desert made from cocoa powder instead of real chocolate. I don't think we would visit again. There are other pubs in the area that may have a fairly basic menu, but know how to cook food properly.

• Visited October 2012