All reviews glass bottles no lift room boy water sports activities one night enjoyed my stay a great place to stay good size clean rooms comfortable bed overnight stay hot water airport pickup island resort recommend this hotel imran wifi
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for one night to escape the island resort life and to meet some friends.
It’s a nice small hotel. Staff are very friendly and helpful - I was impressed. WIFI has a very good speed!

Breakfast is basic a d the quality is fresh. Also the waiter is very friendly.

Cleanliness is good but can be a bit improved. Also 2x 500 ml bottles of complimentary water is provided, a water kettle and a good amount of coffee.

Location is good. 5 minutes walk from the bus stop, 1 minute from the beach and restaurant, coffee shops and supermarkets I. Very close walking distance. Transfer to and from Airport can be arranged for - I think only 7USD.

I will be back and I definitely will recommend Coconut Tree Hulhuvilla

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank exploreandtravel76
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Coconut tree hotel is located at perfect place. Little far from the crowdy Male and best suited for the people who want to be in their own space little away from crowd. Staffs are co-operative and friendly. Rooms are not very spacious but you don't feel squeezing yourself too. Beach just at the backside of hotel will get you started with fun. There are many eateries near by. My stay with my family was just perfect with them.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2018

I stayed at the Coconut tree for 6 days 5 nights. from 24th to 30th March Previous to staying there I emailed the hotel several times to request certain items. Imran was very helpful he responded to my questions promptly.
The Coconut tree was a great place to stay it was relaxing just what I wanted as a solo traveller.
There was some building work going on around the hotel and the whole island which was a minor irritation it definitely didn't spoil my holiday

I found the mattress on the bed very hard and mentioned this to Imran. It was remedied straight away and a mattress protector was fitted.

The room itself was a good size it was cleaned regularly and had a lovely bathroom with constant hot water and a great shower

The staff at the Coconut were exceptional nothing was too much trouble for them. The team are an asset to the hotel

In regards to the food. Breakfast was repetitive but it was ok. The meals served at Kicks were lovely the Chef wasa great cook thanks Luthey. he cooked everything to perfection.
I really enjoyed the meals that I had there and everything was well priced.
The beach area was very close and it was a lovely place to sit to relax read my book and have a long cool drink and I had a few great walks along the beach to.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay at the Coconut tree and I would definitely stay there again. Thanks again to the reception team Imran Isha and Anik to housekeeping Mahboob and Mintu

Luthey I will be back for your great food and also Kashem part of the breakfast team. Aslam the driver who picked me up from the airport and Razan who took me on a great tour of Male.
I also went on and Adventure tour which was amazing I saw dolphins and had a great lunch on a sandbank. I also got to see another island and a resort . Great price to

Thanks for the memories . I definitely recommend the coconut tree .

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank holidayjunky64
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

The Room boy in the morning was always cleaning our room everytime we went outside. And all the staff from restaurant was serving us good food starting to one waiter and kitchen staff. All Reception staff was very helpful in giving us information about tour.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2018

An overnight stay to accomodate our late arrival and leaving for our island in morning.
They were so attentive to picking us up and had already arrange our pick up on our resorts boat. for morning. Walked us up to where we needed to go which was certainly not their job but made our lives so much easier. We have been traveling for a while so have an abundance of luggage which they took care of with a smile on their face. Yes, the rooms are small, but very clean and the best shower and hot water we have had...including may high end hotels. The staff were all the friendliest and amazing....we can not thank them enough . Also, if you go down the street the beach walk is there and you can grab some amazing coffeee and american breakfast ...the hotels breakfast was more traditional so we found an amazing coffee - bakery around the corner with again very friendly people..

Date of stay: February 2018