“Excellent agency!”

Book In Advance
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Hulhumale
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Specializing in adventure and cultural day tours from Hulhumale and Male, as well as multi day local island hopping tours throughout the Maldives. Our scheduled daily tours are guaranteed to be no more than 8 guests and we offer private and tailor made itineraries. Come adventure with us and experience the best of our paradise island home. You can expect to receive value for money and exceptional service from the moment of enquiry. Our experienced local guiding team are certified in first aid and life saving skills and have all completed the Be a Better Guide qualification promising you comfort, safety and a memorable experience.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Ruth is extremely accommodating and made our dream vacation happen on a tight budget. We were promptly greeted at the airport with a warm welcome and taken to our accommodations.

Staying on Hulhumale was a great experience and allowed us to experience the local culture. The excursions were great and made us feel like we had a resort experience! The diving was done through Dive Club Maldives and they were very warm and welcoming and we had a great time diving with them! We completed our Advanced Open Water with Dive Club Maldives as well as did a total of 11 dives (including a night dive!). We saw Mantas, Turtles, Sharks, and lots of fish! The diving was excellent and we definitely will be back!

Thanks again Ruth for the amazing vacation!

1  Thank BurlingtonReview
Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure to meet you and I am delighted that you both enjoyed your time in the Maldives and achieved your PADI advanced certification. It may only have been a short stay but you certainly managed to fit a lot in! We look forward to welcoming you again the future, maybe next time to complete your Rescue Diver!

All reviews
"made us feel"
"wonderful experience"
"thank you so much"

Reviewed December 5, 2014

Dolphins swimming by your boat, some jumping out to dance for you as you whistle and tap the boat, what more could you ask for? It was amazing, words just can't describe!

I had heard of this excursion on the internet and wanted to book it in advance. Ruth from Secret Paradise was the first one to get in touch and answered about a hundred or more of my questions (over email) regarding different excursions. We finally booked this one and she came to meet us at the hotel and walked us to the jetty while educating us about the island. It was stranger land and she really made us feel welcome and comfortable. I would really recommend using the services of Secret Paradise.

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2014

It was our pleasure to both assist you in planning part of your trip to the Maldives and then having the opportunity to meet you and your family - when you have been in communication over a period of time by email it is always nice to be able to put faces to names.
We have been lucky with dolphin sightings recently and I'm glad that this run of good luck continued for your sunset and dolphin cruise and I hope you managed to secure a few good photographs.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback it is appreciated and I hope we can welcome you back to the Maldives in the future!

Reviewed November 14, 2014

I had an amazing experience in the Maldives, thanks to Secret Paradise. I decided to try scuba diving last-minute, without knowing anything about the process. They greeted me warmly, explained the diving options, and immediately signed me up to start the open water certification course the next day. They even picked me up from my guest house and escorted me to the dive center! My scuba instructor was excellent: he explained everything clearly, and made me feel very safe. His love for scuba diving was infectious! Everyone at Secret Paradise was friendly and fun; I'll value my experience with them forever.

1  Thank fergieatheart
Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2014

Congratulations on achieving your PADI Open Water certification and what a great place to decide to learn to dive! Myself and the team were pleased to be able to assist you and hope we have introduced you to a life long hobby that will see you back in the Maldives in the future.
Our aim is to provide affordable and fun diving for newcomers or for divers who are looking to discover one of the world top dive destinations and it sounds as though we achieved just this with yourself.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, I will ensure this is shared with all the team and we hope you will be back in the water soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2014

I have visited several islands with Secret Paradise and had a wonderful time. I discovered more than I could dream of by staying on local islands, spending time with Malidivians and eating local food. The food market is a must for anybody who likes trying out new things...and foodies ofc! The people are extremely friendly and let you try exotic passion fruit drinks and breadfruit chips..mhh <3 :)

My most memorable and perfect experience was a day that started with a typical Maldivian breakfast. After breakfast we went snorkeling in the cristall clear water, meeting dolphins, Nemo & Co, giant mantas, turtles etc...what an amazing trip! The day continued with a dinner at a local home and the sound & dance of the bodu beru drums.

Thank's again to the team, who was friendly, funny and very flexible to any wishes regarding any activities.

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are very pleased to learn how you enjoyed both your local experience and your first visit to the Maldives. It was a pleasure to have you join one of our tours and I will ensure your comments are shared with our guides.
We look forward to welcoming you again to our home in the future.
Kind Regards

See more reviews
Reviewed October 31, 2014

We visited Maldives for the first time for our Honeymoon. We approached many agencies for our trip, but the warm response and best support that we received from Ruth (Secret Paradise) touched our hearts. We booked "Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort" with the help of Ruth. Though this is not a usual resort that she recommend then also on our single request she worked out on this. She gave us the best offers. In addition to this her support and guidance has made our journey really very easy. She worked out every minor details that can make our experience more memorable. Coming out from our plane to again sitting back in it rest all is planned and organized very well by Ruth. We were so touched by the responses that we were waiting to meet Ruth more than visiting Olhuveli. Indeed this was one of the most memorable holiday of our lives and we thank Secret Paradise, especially Ruth, to make this simple.

Ruth F, Director of Sales at Secret Paradise Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2014

Dear Ashwini,
Thank you for your kind comments. It was a pleasure assisting in the planning of your honeymoon and I am delighted to learn that it was a most memorable holiday. Our aim is to provide a personal service ensuring holidays are tailor made to our clients requirements and you are an example of our success in achieving this.
It was lovely to meet you both albeit briefly and I hope to be able to assist you again in the future.
Wishing you both the very best for the future.