“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel UI Inn

Hotel UI Inn
Ranked #4 of 78 Hulhumale B&B and Inns
“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was there with three friends in March. The place is clean and the standard is fine. Nothing extra ordinary, but considering the low price for the stay, it is a very good deal. The rooms have the standard things and a tv, fridge and a bathroom. The breakfast is simple and you can order dinner. I am not sure if they prepare the food at the hotel, I think they may order it from surrounding restaurants. The staf are helpful and nice. It is a great low budget hotel, and the only negative thing is that you at Hulhumale cannot sunbathe or take a swim in a bikini etc., but need to cover your shoulders and knees as the locals living on the island are mainly Muslims. The hotel do, however, organize trips to other resort islands where you can wear a bikini. You can choose from a selection of day trips to different resorts with a varied price range. The hotel in it self is cheap, but if you are staying for several days, and wanting to have a beach vocation, you need to take the day trips, which makes the stay more expensive. To get to the resort you need to take a taxi to the airport and jump on the resorts private boats, which only leaves when the hotel picks up their own guest. The pick-up time may therefore vary. The boats does not wait for day visitors, so if you miss the boat you have to wait for the next one, so make sure you are there well before the boat is set to leave. The hotel also organize the taxi from the hotel on the way home. For some reason the organizing of the returning taxi was often less successful and we spent a lot of time waiting at the airport. Other than that the stay was good. They also organize other trips and diving adventures for an ok price.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hongkong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a very good place to stay, clean , and good service, good hospitality, they asked the flight no and organized the taxi and wake up call without we ask. There was a accident, we left the travel hard disk on bed was covered, the staff called the taxi driver to back airport to looking for us, however we already left for boarding. When we found the travel hard disk was missing and called the hotel, they explained and ask for address, and sent to me next day by express.
I already got the usb today , many thanks to UI INN, they give me the best warm service that i never have!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CherryL717
Langkawi, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed two night, I would recommend this it as a value-for-money place to stay in UI Maavilaa INN hotel. To all the staff of Ui Maavilaa INN hotel. Thank you very much for taking care of my need; it was pleasure while I'm there at your hotel. Nasih, your friendly and helpful staff always smiling. Certainly, I found a place to my heart. You have the best Team. I felt like I'm in my place with my family and friends. Looking forward to come to Maldives again and stay here for sure. Definitely I will come again to meet you all guys, with my smile. May be next time I'll come with my big groups and booking many rooms. Make sure that you will treat them more special than me. Thanks altos :)

Clean room with clean bed and shower is all u need.The fun is outside and in the water!

Room Tip: Walking distance to beach
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went to maldives on January 2013 with 26 friends in our grup.
Nasih is very helpfull and good hospitality. the room was clean, the view was amazing, and dinner was so good and delicious even a little bit late. Thanks to Nasih for his excellent service during our stay in maldives. Looking forward to come to Maldives again and stay here for sure.
- Intano, Jakarta

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Bialystok, Poland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recomended this place. Very nice. I spend in this hotel 16 days in march 2013 and it was very nice. The staff is very friendly. I like it. I was going to Male, diving, to Club Faru etc. You can snorkling here, beach is near. Room are not so big, but nice and clean. Ui Inn is lokated at the dream lend of Maledives, Hulhumale 10 min. from airport and few steps. Wiesiek, Poland

Room Tip: I think every rooms are the same.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed there for 11 nights in March 2013. At first we didn't know much about the hotel, but our first impressions was pleasing. Both of us find hotel staff very kind and attentive. As the time goes, mostly because of our similar ages and their very friendly attitude, we have also made friendships with them. The hotel is pretty near to the public beach, around 3 minutes walking. You'll also find very cute and clean rooms (I'm talking for couples:) if you stay there. When you come to Maldives, you'll like to go to excursions almost every single they, and there are not better person to help you then them in organizing these for you. We actually couldn't find any objection on them during all these days. Honestly, if we ever come to Maldives again (after I sell my kidney :) we'll stay here again for sure.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nemanja P
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed at Maavilaa Inn which was one of the properties of UI Inn. This was a new property and rooms were good. We stayed here for a night before going to Maafushi but were overwhelmed by the hospitality of Mr. Munsif. He extended all help that you can wish in a foreign country and we will be thankful for it. The other hotel staff was very considerate and welcomed our queries with a smile.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sorabh_Marwah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hulhumale
Hotel Ocean Grand at Hulhumale
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,368 reviews
Pine Lodge
Pine Lodge
#3 of 78 in Hulhumale

Been to Hotel UI Inn? Share your experiences!