“A Little Oasis”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“A Little Oasis”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the chalets behind the Humpty Doo pub after staying on a houseboat at Corobborree Billabong for 3 nights.

Our one night at Humpty Doo was fantastic. The pub is so laid back and the meals were amazing.

The cabins are set within a little oasis behind the hotel and were neat and clean with beautiful gardens surrounding them.

We will definitely be back again and highly recommend this as a place to stop in and stay. Awesome.

Regards
Marron and Helen

• Visited July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sydney, Australia
“Nice little town”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped at Humpty Doo to photograph the big boxing crocodile. Then we found the supermarket and newsagency, Humpty Doo had everything we needed....

Visited July 2013
“Moody staff poor service”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stopped at Humpty Doo hotel after the croc cruise with friends. on arrival all was good nice territorian styled diner. As I currently work within the hospitality industry I found one member off staff to have a serious attitude problem towards myself and other customers.

As I work within a restaurant I know the deal - but as I requested only certain food on my burger I was a victim of this troubled woman who aggressively took my money and complained that i would still need to pay the full price which is obvious? If anything I was given the kitchen an easiee job.

after the 25 mins my food came out after everyone elses (although I ordered first) i receieved my meal good standard portion size but to be disturbed my a hair in my chips i was least impressed. i did not want to complain because their poor customer service is dreadful.

wont return anytime soon

• Visited July 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“A must stop”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

A great stop either on the way to or from the Jumping Croc cruises. There is a range of food from seafood, salads, steak and burgers. Live music plays at times and its just a good place to relax and have a drink. While the food isn't overly cheap it is very tasty and you certainly don't go away hungry.

Visited July 2013
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Humpty Doo Hotel”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Called in for lunch on the way to the jumping croc cruise. Food was great. Chips the best we've had for years. Sat on verandah enjoying a cold beer on a hot day. I could not make up my mind if the table tops, carved within an inch of their lives, the huge cans for cigarette butts or the local colourful characters enjoying the cool and the passing tourist parade.

• Visited June 2013