All reviews hope town golf cart the cottages sunset resort georgia peach girls trip large group grocery store comforts of home fish spring break beautiful location boat rentals long weekend delicious drinks making sure great food
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2018

I took a girls' trip to Firefly Sunset Resort. The resort was friendly, clean and a great place to stay. Lorenzo and his staff did everything to make sure our stay was perfect. Tanis took us out on our boat so we could snorkel and visit local spots for some cocktails. Patrick served up delicious drinks at the bar and let us dance all night. We stayed in Java Rum, the location is perfect. The house is clean and had everything we needed to cook at home. It even had a cooler for us to take down to the water. They think of everything at Firefly Sunset Resort. We ate several meals at the restaurant, the food is delicious. The food, service and ambiance can't be beat! Go in with high expectations, you won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Three generations of our family have been going to Hopetown and have seen the island grow over the years. We have always enjoyed the local hospitality. Our recent trip showed us something unexpected. We were a party of 9 and stopped in to Firefly looking for some quick drinks and possibly some appetizers. We were turned away because we did not have a reservation. There wasn't one person in the restaurant. Not one seat occupied. It was 5:30 on a saturday. We weren't asking for a long stay for dinner, just some drinks and apps. Won't ever consider staying there or even stopping for a drink. I will take my money to their competition.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank alan c
Reviewed July 13, 2018

My kids and I just returned from the Fire Fly Resort. The experience was like no other resort we have ever stayed at in the Bahamas. Lorenzo and Ericka were OUTSTANDING! The service was awesome. Patrick and Davaro gave excellent bar service and a warm Bahamian welcome to our family. I can't express in enough words the gratitude to all of your staff. It was so great to celebrate your Independence Day with you and an incredible dining experience with fireworks dockside at our table!!!

Room tip: Every room is spectacular!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Amazing, dinner, drinks and beautiful sunsets. Guys at the bar Patrick & Davaro are awesome. Started with the Crab dip on to the Caesar salad which is the best then the provenale with hog fish, the best!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved this beautiful location. They really understand customer service. Arranged to pick us up and drop us off at the place we were staying. Hubby’s grouper was excellent. I had linguini with clams which was very good too. Lovely venue for a romantic dinner.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple