Karroll and Nick sure do know this island. The vacation started off with Karroll picking us up at the airport, and whisking us "home", after stopping at some roadside stands to get some fresh fruit. When we got to the apartments, we were treated to an evening BBQ on the deck, with some excellent rum punch. The next day was wonderful, as we started off with a morning walk on the beach, and ended with the party at Shirley Heights (a must do). The week was fantastic. Lobster at Chappy's was fantastic. Scuba diving with Paul at Jolly Dive was superior. We went zip lining at the Antigua Rain Forest. We also visited 12 different beaches. We had all of them to ourselves (Deep Bay beach was the best). Karroll was able to direct us to all the best places to go. We watched the sunsets from our balcony. The view of Montserrat from the balcony was spectacular. We could not have had a better holiday. Thanks Reef View. Made for a great 20th Anniversary!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ReefView Apartments consist of three unique and fully equipped self catering holiday/vacation homes - each with full bathroom and kitchen - set in lush tropical gardens affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef just 1 mile offshore as well as neighbouring islands of Montserrat, Guadeloupe and Redonda. ReefView Apartments is located on the shores of the Cades Bay Marine Reserve in a quiet residential hamlet - just 100m from a long deserted sandy beach, fringed with coconut palms, with walk in snorkeling available right off the beach. The shallows flats which front the apartments for miles in each direction are also a haven for sports fishermen - offering shots at hard fighting game species such as tarpon, permit, snook, snapper and barracuda - to name but a few.... Ideal for independent travelers, who enjoy long beach walks in beautiful natural surroundings, exploring the many interesting facets of Antigua's history and geography and immersing themselves in the local culture to provide an experience far removed from the generic experience offered by most other resorts. Owned and operated by long time Antigua residents - Karoll and Nick Williams - we are always on hand to help you get orientated and to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! We very much look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise - down by the sea..... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay