All reviews captain nick great hosts fish rum punch reef view apartments local community english harbour their lives local food outdoor shower lovely balcony pots and pans minute drive roti stingray city all inclusive hotel pineapple
Reviewed July 22, 2015

And so in February we returned for the sixth time to Karoll and Nick. As always our first night's dinner was wonderful and welcoming. Sooooo relaxing and no cooking or washing up!! Ours was a lazy holiday this time (again) although the weather was variable with more showers than usual. Global warming no doubt. So reading, relaxing and out in the car from Tropical Rentals was the most energetic thing we achieved. The highlight this year was a boat trip from Falmouth to English Harbour with Karoll and Nick for a long lunch. We tied up off the beach swan in and sort of swam out. Suffice to say we have booked in for a seventh holiday in 2016. Need I say more???

Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Rob D
Reviewed July 16, 2015

Karoll picked us up at the airport and gave us a fantastic orientation of the island. She even stopped at the market so we could buy supplies! Their welcoming BBQ dinner was delicious and helpful for our first nights stay. We traveled during the busy week of Regatta and Karoll was able to get lunch reservations at Catherine's French Restaurant, which was a special treat! They arranged a great snorkeling trip and a rental car (delivered to the apartment). Their knowledge of the island and the service they provide just can't be beat! We stayed in the penthouse apartment, it was clean and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: We loved the penthouse apartment with it's great view of the water.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Donna F
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Recently spent 2 weeks with Nick & Karoll at their wonderful little hideaway overlooking Cades Reef at Reefview Apartments, being divers we wanted to be in close proximity to the reef and being able to snorkel straight off the beach was important to us. The beach is really private and great for beachcombin, I found some lovely shells and enjoyed seeing the egrets and herons on my morning walks. We enjoyed catching the bus to other nearby beaches and buying fresh catch from the marina just up the beach was simple. Fresh bread & cinnamon buns from the nearby bakery was a great find. The apartment was super clean and well equipped, we chose the Penthouse and the panoramic views were fabulous especially with a sundowner.......Nick & Karoll are great hosts who did anything & everything they could to make our stay the wonderful experience that it was. This was our second visit, four years ago we stayed for a week, it was great then, it's even better now. This is the best way to experience the Real Antigua!

Room Tip: Penthouse views are FANTASTIC!
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bundupoms
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

That was one of the best holidays ever. That's always important for me how am I spending my time, especially when holiday long just few weeks. This place give me grate chance to try an amazing water sports together with professional instructors - windsurfing or snorkelling, fishing in ocean or spending a day on the beach, feelings is still on top. I stayed in the Garden apartments, what made my dreams fresh and my mind close to the nature. And of course the food, OMG can I tell u, that's just the best restaurant delicious. But that's a place where I'm going again, and I'm definitely recommending it for you and your family

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank joshualawrence
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

Me and my partner just got back from a wonderful 2 week stay in the Penthouse of Reefview Apartments. The snorkeling and fishing just off the beach was amazing I caught big snapper in the evening which we cooked on our own campfire. There is no light pollution so the stars were wonderful.
we saw octopus, turtles, lobsters and so many tropical fish. we loved it as we are private people and had the beach to ourselves most days. One evening a big turtle came up on the beach and layer her eggs. Karoll was very excited as she is a turtle volunteer and immediately called it in to the turtle hotline. it's a shame we could not stay long enough to see the hatchlings. we had never seen that before so it was pretty cool. Got into kite surfing and paddle boarding whilst we were there.
We would definitely recommend it oh and the BBQ welcome dinner was yummy.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family