$95
$92
$85
TripAdvisor
South Point Antigua(English Harbour)
$298
Hotels.com
Sugar Ridge Resort(Jolly Harbour)
$188
$172
Hotels.com
$366
$170
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
COCOS Hotel Antigua(Jolly Harbour)
$319
$90
$317
$305
All reviewsgreat hostscaptain nickfishrum punchreef view apartmentswealth of informationjolly harbourcades reeflocal buseshire carlocal communityenglish harbourtheir livessea lifelocal foodoutdoor showerbird island
Reviewed July 5, 2015

My husband and I stayed at the ReefView last March, and it was the ideal location for us. Engaging hosts Karoll and Nick are founts of information and think of everything to make one's stay perfect. Initially our focus was on me passing my diving course in nearby Jolly Harbour, so we stuck close to our lodging. Cades Bay's beach is a two minute walk away. Local restaurants are fabulous, serving authentic food and charming service. Karoll's knowledge of local history, places and destinations is unsurpassed. If you want a home away from home in the Caribbean with a glorious setting, I highly recommend the ReefView.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra T
Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

So our trip was really in July 2012, but it wouldn't let me select a date so long ago. Oops. Anyhow, Karrol and Nick were great hosts and had a lovely place to stay at. The location was very convenient to everywhere on the island. They set up for us to get a rental car and took us to the store when we first got there so we could grab some food items, which was very thoughtful. The place we rented on the lower level was very cute and cozy and nicely furnished. It had everything from kitchen dishes to puzzles and games. My husband and I would definitely visit again and would recommend this place to couples and families too.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2015

My sister and I stayed at Karroll's and Nick's - very nice and informative hosts - for ten days and enjoyed ourselves enormously. We had the nicely furnished ground floor apartment which has less brilliant views than the penthouse, but colourful flowers and hummingbirds opposite the terrace made up for this. Wonderfully friendly local people wherever we went , and very relaxing. Snorkelling was not really that good off-shore - one would have needed to take a boat to get to proper reefs, but walking on the beach below one could see wild goats, and a few local fisherman- very quiet and very beautiful . For swimming we took the local buses (a real local experience- only once we shared it with two other tourists) that stopped instantly wherever we were walking to the glorious beaches nearby with water of all shades from blue to turquoise.

Room Tip: The penthouse has stunning views, but all the others are also delightful in their won ways
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2015

The most interesting aspect of staying at Reef View Apartments is the close proximity to some of the best beaches (e.g., Darkwood and Turner's are 5 minutes away by car), the highest peak (Boggy Peak -- a 50 minute up/40 minute down hike on foot that my girlfriend and I did every morning), and the best three cocktail bars (Jackie O's, Sheer Rock's, and Sugar Ridge), which were about a 5-10 minute car ride away.

Also, the apartments are located in the middle of a village, which saved us quite a bit of money, since we were able to buy groceries and meals (there are two nice bakeries in town, as well as a great seafood bar) at local prices. Antigua is not a cheap island, and they money we saved on eating, we spent on cocktails, which, by the way, are en pair with anything you get served in New York, Paris or London.

The beaches on the side of the island were also not crowded and and it only cost us a few dollars to get beach chairs and umbrellas.

Nick and Karroll were extremely helpful. They picked us up at the airport, gave us a tour of the village, booked a trip for us to Barbuda, and reserved a rental car for us prior to our arrival ( I do think a car is a necessity when staying at the place).

The apartment we stayed in was very quiet with a large kitchen (my girlfriend loves to cook) The cool Ocean breeze at night made it unnecessary to turn on the air conditioning. Overall, my girlfriend and I can highly recommend staying with Nick and Karroll.

Franz/Isabella

Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2015

Sunrises, sunsets, a mavellous seaview panorama, a beautifully quiet reef, brilliant bird and wildlife, great local food in the village, local buses to 6 lovely swimming beaches, all will give you a very different holiday to staying in a resort.
The Penthouse apartment was very well appointed, we cooked fresh fish from the village mariner or got takeaways from local villagers, and ate on the balcony every night to the sound of piping frogs.
Karoll was full of helpful advice and local knowledge and seemed pleased that we embraced the local experience.
If you love the wilder side of life, take your binoculars and strong soled water shoes for shore walks.
Watch ospreys, pelicans, frigate birds, hummingbirds, hawks, grackles and bats all from the balcony.....
We only hired a car for the last two days of our two week stay, as we were so chilled out, and didn't put the TV on once.
We will be back!