We stayed in the Penthouse Apartment for 2 weeks in February and found it to be very comfortable and equipped with everything you could possibly need. We especially enjoyed the 180 degree seaview from the balcony and found it a very peaceful location. Karoll & Nick, our hosts, are very knowledgable about the island and are very helpful with advice on where to go & where to eat and will also help with restaurant and car bookings etc.We also found little treats left for us as Karoll is a very good cook. The welcome BBQ was delicious and we met the pets who are all very friendly. We enjoyed living in the village and the locals were all very friendly and welcoming. We also enjoyed getting on the local bus which stops at the top of the road & exploring. It takes you to all the beaches on the west coast & also into St Johns. We hired a car for three days to see the rest of the island which was ideal for us as we liked exploring on foot the rest of the time. Would highly recommend Reefview for anyone wishing to be away from the all inclusives and the lines of sun beds and experience the real Antigua. All the beaches we visited were very peaceful and we felt totally safe at all times. Our thanks to Nick & Karoll for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ReefView Apartments consist of three unique and fully equipped self catering holiday/vacation homes - each with full bathroom and kitchen - set in lush tropical gardens affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef just 1 mile offshore as well as neighbouring islands of Montserrat, Guadeloupe and Redonda. ReefView Apartments is located on the shores of the Cades Bay Marine Reserve in a quiet residential hamlet - just 100m from a long deserted sandy beach, fringed with coconut palms, with walk in snorkeling available right off the beach. The shallows flats which front the apartments for miles in each direction are also a haven for sports fishermen - offering shots at hard fighting game species such as tarpon, permit, snook, snapper and barracuda - to name but a few.... Ideal for independent travelers, who enjoy long beach walks in beautiful natural surroundings, exploring the many interesting facets of Antigua's history and geography and immersing themselves in the local culture to provide an experience far removed from the generic experience offered by most other resorts. Owned and operated by long time Antigua residents - Karoll and Nick Williams - we are always on hand to help you get orientated and to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! We very much look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise - down by the sea..... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay