My husband and teenage daughter and I stayed in the loft apartment for a week during Christmas 2012. We had a fantastic time and would definitely return!! The loft apartment was clean and had all of the amenities one would need. We especially enjoyed the private outdoor shower with lovely flowers and lots of room. This is a great vacation spot that gives you a local feel for the island and is free from tourists.
Karoll and Nick were most gracious. Their meals were delicious and tips for getting around were helpful. We rented a car that Karoll had delivered to the property. We would recommend renting a car to get around the island. There is so much to see and discover including the gorgeous beaches.
There is a local grocery store and numerous restaurants with many varieties of the famous rum punch. Yum Yum
As soon as we returned home my daughter posted a picture on Instagram stating that she wanted to go back! I agree!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ReefView Apartments consist of three unique and fully equipped self catering holiday/vacation homes - each with full bathroom and kitchen - set in lush tropical gardens affording spectacular panoramic views of Antigua's famous Cades Reef just 1 mile offshore as well as neighbouring islands of Montserrat, Guadeloupe and Redonda. ReefView Apartments is located on the shores of the Cades Bay Marine Reserve in a quiet residential hamlet - just 100m from a long deserted sandy beach, fringed with coconut palms, with walk in snorkeling available right off the beach. The shallows flats which front the apartments for miles in each direction are also a haven for sports fishermen - offering shots at hard fighting game species such as tarpon, permit, snook, snapper and barracuda - to name but a few.... Ideal for independent travelers, who enjoy long beach walks in beautiful natural surroundings, exploring the many interesting facets of Antigua's history and geography and immersing themselves in the local culture to provide an experience far removed from the generic experience offered by most other resorts. Owned and operated by long time Antigua residents - Karoll and Nick Williams - we are always on hand to help you get orientated and to know THE REAL ANTIGUA!!! We very much look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise - down by the sea..... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Reefview Apartments Hotel Cades Bay
- Reef View Apartments Antigua
- Reef View Apartments Hotel Antigua
- ReefView Apartments Antigua/Cades Bay