“Amazing value, great day.”

Godstone Farm & Playbarn
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Godstone
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

As we arrived and saw hoards of people turn up at the same time I started to worry. But needlessly, as Godstone is a tardis farm. There were plenty of petting animals, to go round and loads of room in the slide barn.

Then there's the outdoor playground! The best and biggest I've seen. With sand, swings, climbing frames, for all ages. There were more than enough picnic tables to go round and a great lawned area if you prefer to be on the ground.
The toilets and handwashing sinks are plentiful, I was also impressed with the amount of baby changing areas. The icecreams were reasonable and I didn't see any charged attractions. I think we only scratched the surface, so we will be returning. The surrounding scenery is breath taking and at a very reasonable £6 for an adult its a perfect way to lose a day.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

It is a beautiful place with lots of attractions for children. I liked that there are benches everywhere so we could sit for a moment while our children where playing.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing value for money £6:50 for a whole day's entertainment without my 5 year old getting bored once and it's not just the entrance fee thats great value, food, drinks and iced treats were all well priced. I can't rate this place highly enough I will be back often. The staff are excellent also being both friendly and attentive to every need.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Godstone Farm goes that extra mile......it is spotlessly clean & only £6 per person to get in which is fantastic.
A large group of us went yesterday with a picnic & were there for over 7 hours & we never moved from the outside play area. The kids love it & I really cant recommend it enough.
Well done Godstone :-)

1  Thank stink57
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Just been here with my husband and 8 month old son. I've been looking for a farm with a petting area in Kent for ages. I wasn't sure if it was going to be any good, or worthwhile for my son being quite young still, but the whole family had a great day, and we were very impressed.

My son was free entry as he is under one. It cost just under £13 for two adults.

The farm looks quite small on the map that they give you, but as you start walking around, you realise how big it is, and it is definitely big enough for small children with little legs.

We had a reasonably priced lunch there, and there plenty of space for everyone.

The petting area only had 4-5 rabbits and about 4 chickens to pet. I don't know if they normally have more, and because it was hot it wasn't suitable to have them all out, but it was still exciting enough for my little boy.

There is a massive soft play area there, including a section for babies, and a section for toddlers. I wish we had more time there, as my little boy loved it!!!!

There is a good selection of farm animals there, including piglets, and ponys. (Seriously cute!)

There is also a large park area and sand pit for the kids.

This is a great day out, and even better in the nice weather. I would recommend taking a picnic and spending the whole day there.

We will be back!!