The Old Vicarage
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Tonge Barn(Sittingbourne)
View Hotel
The Golden Hope Hotel(Sittingbourne)
  • Restaurant
The Beaumont(Sittingbourne)
Railway Hotel(Faversham)
View Hotel
All reviewscoach houseb bdrawing roomkent countrysidebreakfast was deliciousapple juicereceived a warm welcomelocal produceappointed roomscup of teafacilities are excellentdelightful place to stayvalley suitehawking centrewelcoming hostsbed and breakfastdoddington place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2012

A very warm and friendly welcome upon arrival. The accommodation was clean and very comfortable. Crisp cotton linen a touch of luxury. The breakfast was amongst the best I have ever had in bed and breakfast accommodation. Imaginative and extensive fresh fruit display, lovingly and attractively arranged. The quality of the cooked food was very fresh local produce with wholesome bread. A first class find.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed here whilst house hunting in Kent. My husband had stayed before and wanted me to experience it for myself. I was not dissapointed. Claire and Nick are wonderful hosts, nothing seemed too much trouble. The house is grand with wonderful views from the dining room but there is nothing ostentatious about it and the atmosphere is very homely. Our room was spacious and comfortable with a lovely bathroom and I thoroughly enjoyed my scrambled egg and smoked salmon in the morning. I highly recommend this b & B. it more than exceeded my husbands' praise. I know we will be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My partner and I stayed here last year - but as a recent member of trip advisor I felt compelled to write a review since we enjoyed ourselves so much. The owners Nick and Claire welcomed us into their home/B and B and we did not want to leave! The building and rooms are quaint and picturesque with lovely attention to detail and immaculately clean. Breakfast was plentiful and sourced locally. You do need a car to explore the surroundings.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We recently spent 3 nights at The Old Vicarage and we would echo all the positive comments already made on the website. Claire and Nick went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble, including the time and effort it took to dig our car out of the snow, good advice on local walks and places to eat as well as tea and cake by the fire and fantastic breakfasts.
Rob & Jen

Room Tip: Overlooking the garden and country side is lovely
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2012

What a weekend! The vicarage is a lovely place to stay, the countryside is stunning and provides a great back drop for breakfast. The hosts are friendly and welcoming. I would certainly return in the future.

Room Tip: Church view room was comfortable, clean and had a good view of the church.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple