Inglewood Manor
$106
Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel(Ledsham)(Great Value!)
$73
PremierInn.com
$68
$58
$68
PremierInn.com
Brook Meadow Hotel(Childer Thornton)
$60
$58
Woodcote Hotel(Ellesmere Port)
$78
$43
Travelodge
Travelodge Cheshire Oaks(Ellesmere Port)
$49
Travelodge
$85
$70
$89
$80
All reviewswedding breakfastwedding venueafternoon teabridal suitecomplimentary sherryextensive groundsmolton brown toiletrieswedding coordinatorlisted buildingbeautiful venuedance floorexecutive roomreception areafrom start to finishevening mealan overnight stayduty manager
Reviewed February 18, 2009

Very welcoming staff, recently refurbished rooms which are very comfortable. Recent additional service of sherry and cake on arrival is a great addition to the overall experience.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank catsleeds
Reviewed February 12, 2009

We have just returned from a 3 night break at Inglewood manor. Everyone was very friendly, lovely building,beautiful grounds. Real fire in hall very welcoming in this cold weather. Dining room newly refurbished, very cosy and intimate. Bedroom very nicely decorated, warm and spacious. Bed appeared very firm, but slept really well. Breakfasts were well cooked and served efficiently. Special offer 2 for 1 on Sunday evening meal including bottle of wine (Jan Feb only). Good value and very enjoyable.

Stayed: February 2009
1  Thank dgjnkmb
Reviewed February 10, 2009

My husband and I have just returned from Inglewood Manor Hotel and cant praise it highly enough. Staff were professional yet with the personal touch. Food was excellent. Grounds in the Hotel were beautiful even when covered with snow. We will most certainly return to this Hotel.

Failte125 Scotland

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank failte125
Reviewed December 23, 2008

Just got back from this hotel. Stayed Sunday and Monday nights.
Had room 14. Everything in the room was very good in appearance and quality. Lovely view over gardens. Hotel was decorated beautifully for Christmas, with big tree and garlands up the staircase.
Breakfasts on both mornings were excellent, with helpful and pleasant staff. Other staff we had contact with were helpful and pleasant. Hotel building itself is well looked after and very attractive.
If I had to find any fault it is only that we only had 1 hand towel! Only other problem was my Sat-nav took us to the riding school in the grounds of the hotel rather than the hotel itself. Just drive past for another 100 yards. Overall one of the best hotels we have stayed at.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed December 18, 2008

I quite often travel to Chester for business and decided to try somewhere different to the usual hotel I stay at - BIG MISTAKE Inglewood was perhaps the worst hotel I've encountered in the UK (or anywhere in the world as a matter of fact), and believe me I've stayed in quite a few hotels.

As I checked in and told that I was getting a twin room - seeing that I was on my own I asked if I could have a double room - having two single beds seemed pointless. This didn't seem to be a problem as it was apparent that the hotel was quite empty.

My room was on the second floor there was a musty smell, the floors were creaking uneven floors on the way to the room.

The room itself was appalling... tiny, dirty, old and moldy. The furnishing was old and battered. The wall paper had black marks all over it. The TV was something out of the 80s (not even sure if it was colour). The bathroom was disgusting. Within five minutes my were itching from all the dust.

For 88 pounds I decided this wasn't good enough and decided to cancel my stay. In doing so I was told that I had to give them 48 hours notice - even though I had only booked the room that morning! I had to argue that the room was substandard, I was then offered a discounted rate, which didn't cut it as they would have to pay me to stay there. They offered to put me in another room, but after seeing the standards of my room I refused.

In the end they did cancel my stay and were decent enough not to charge me a cancelation fee.

My advise is stay away from this place.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business