We had our wedding at Inglewood Manor in November and it was absolutely amazing.
The day was perfect, which was mostly down to the hard work put in by the event coordinator Kim Shute and her team. Kim was really helpful, very efficient and made us feel confident that everything would be organised and ready for the big day.
On the day, the staff were well organised and friendly (a lot of guests commented on how good they were), and everything ran like clockwork. The food was delicious, the rooms looked beautiful and we all had a great time. A lot of guests stayed over and loved their bedrooms and the breakfast the next day.
The venue is stunning and the high quality service given by the staff made the day even more enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inglewood Manor is a delightful Edwardian country house nestling in the heart of 38 acres of exquisite grounds. Built in 1915, the Grade 2 listed hotel retains all the charm and warmth of a lavish family home, with elegant rooms, spacious terraces and acres of manicured lawns. All twenty nine luxurious en-suite bedrooms have individual charm and offer glorious views of the grounds. Surrounded by fantastic attractions, with fishing, walking and tennis in the grounds we provide an idyllic retreat. A team of award-winning chefs displays flair and creativity, ensuring every meal is a memorable dining experience, and friendly, responsive staff guarantee the warmest of welcomes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inglewood Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Ledsham
- Inglewood Manor Chester
- Inglewood Manor Hotel Chester