“Good value - perfect for stopovers”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ledsham
London, United Kingdom
“Good value - perfect for stopovers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Good value for money. The hotel has recently undergone refurbishment so everything internal from hallway to bedroom feels new and comfortable. I was in Room 14 for one night and had a really good sleep as the room was facing away from the motorway.

As I paid in advance, there was minimal fuss with paper work. I got my room key as soon as I confirmed my reservation number with the receptionist. Receptionist was very efficient.

Good selection of hot breakfast items. Costa coffee machine not so great but there is hot water for teas.

Overall good stay for a stopover. Thanks and keep up the good work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Redcar, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We have just come back from another stay at Two Mills the Staff as usual were excellent,the bedroom refurbishment was very nice plenty of lighting & comfy beds,but Premier Inn please listen to your staff the towels for the bathroom were on a towel rail above the bath very in convenient as you had to reach over the bath every time you needed a towel there is plenty of space for a towel rail on the opposite wall more convenient for hanging towels after use please put a towel rail on this wall for customer satisfaction please

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Anglesey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Amazing value for money. Great room, great bed, great bath, great food, great staff. Highly recommended.

Stayed here as we were heading to cheshire oaks and liverpool the next day. Lovely and warm place. Great food and super quick service.

Room Tip: room #29 super king size bed!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Formby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I have never used a Premiere Inn before, this one was fantastic. The staff were awesome, room and bathroom exceptionally clean and one of the finest beds that I have ever had the joy to sleep in. I booked this room early to go to a wedding and it only cost me £29. I have recently had the misfortune of going to a designer hotel (The Vincent in Southport) which was awful.
The staff prepared a room for us especially as the wedding was at 2pm and booking in time is usually from 2. We arrived early and the staff on the desk knew who I was before I said and everything was ready, even down to them having ordered a taxi to ensure that it was there for us.
The room, cleanliness, staff and the amount of food you are allowed to stuff down you for breakfast is something that I would expect from a much more expensive hotel and something which many of them fail to achieve.
I cannot fault the Premiere Inn Two Mills for anything that it did and would definitely stay there again.

Barkisland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I arrived at this Premier Inn a little after 11.00 p.m., too late to eat or drink (but I did have a bottle of bitter and some crisps in the car so not too big a deal).

Linked to [Brewers Fayre], I'd expect to have found that combination of decent food and value-for-money associated with the brand.

The car park was spacious and lighting in this area was satisfactory. The Reception staff were friendly, helpful and informative.

As I made my way to my room I was conscious of a stale smell in the passageways - not unlike the smell of this deodorant blocks often used in the loos. Would a similar scent pervade my bedroom? Not at all. Room and bathroom were spotless, well-laid out and furnished and with good, wall-mounted, Freeview-served TV.

I had a good sleep I. A huge bed. Room temperature was just right for me. There was no room telephone through which to contact Reception - but, in fairness, I rarely use a room 'phone save to book an early call, and I had an alarm clock with me.

I was visiting Chester on work/social business. Were I to come down for a break, I'd happily look to Book in the Premier Inn at Two Mills again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

We go to the Tudor Rose almost every Sunday. The service is excellent and the food is great value.
We try a different dessert every week and we have not been let down yet. The main meals are very well made and tasty. There are no gimmicks with the food. Just straight forward good food. Good quantity and quality.
We come here for family gatherings as well because there is space and the atmosphere is always up-beat.
The staff are quite friendly and they know what they are doing.
I can't fault this place.
The location is not great. It is not near anything in particular. The setting inside the restaurant is cosy and very comfortable.

Nantwich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed here for one night in December to attend a nearby party. Parking and check in was excellent. Friendly and efficicient. Stairs smelt of some sort of cleaner but it was ok. Room was very spacious with a huge and very comfortable bed. Extra pillows available so slept well. Clean bathroom with hot and fast flowing shower plus towels. Room was cold when we entered but soon warmed up even tho the heater did look very small. Large TV on the wall and kettle and cups etc. Only 2 teabags and 2 coffee sachets so take more if you like a few cups of tea/coffee! We did not eat here so cannot comment on food. Check out was 12.00 noon so plenty of time to get up and no rush - again we did not take breakfast so cannot comment. We got an excellent rate of £29.00 for the night and am sure we could have paid a lot more for the equivalent elsewhere.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ledsham
Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa
Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thornton) Hotel
Premier Inn Wirral (Childer Thor...
#1 of 2 in Childer Thornton
Brook Meadow Hotel
Brook Meadow Hotel
#2 of 2 in Childer Thornton
Mercure Chester North Woodhey House Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Wirral (Two Mills) Hotel? Share your experiences!