“Very good carvery, staff helpful”
Review of Kings Arms Ludham

Kings Arms Ludham
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Ludham
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The carvery was as good as we have had anywhere and better than most. Our vegetarian enjoyed her pasta meal. We had a toddler and 6 month old baby with us and staff were pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

First visit for a long while to this much changed public house....and quite a pleasant surprise! Found the interior decor rather nicer than the exterior but overall quite an improvement. There are lots of pub carveries around these days....and the Kings Arms really will take some beating on the evidence here. Excellant.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After a nice day out on the River, family and friends went for a pub lunch.
I ordered the Steak and Ale special pie.
Unfortunately, my plate had obviously been sat under a heat lamp, and the pie was well, 4 small cubes of steak and 80% mushrooms.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

This is a really nice pub,great carvery on Wednesday evenings and all day sunday.Friendly bar staff,and dog friendly.Scampi to die for!Worth more than one visit!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This place is in the heart of Ludham and is a family pub. There's a good outside seating area with a play area for kids. We went on a Wednesday night and had the best Carvery I have ever had. I usually Carverys pretty depressing affairs, but this is the only one I've ever been to where the vegetables weren't over-cooked. There was a fantasic selection of veg, roasted parsnips and potatoes and fresh mash. The meat was really generous and they served sausages, stuffing, Yorkshire puds and wonderful gravy. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. We returned a couple of evenings later and ordered from the a la carte. It was generally disappointing. My son had very (very) over-cooked pasta, my curry tasted like it was straight out of a jar and had very little meat in it. My Mum's fish was dry and burnt round the edges (it advertised pan fried Lemon Sole - I suspect it was grilled). The staff were nice, however. I would definitely go back to the Carvery, but not for anything else.