“Great patio, delicious food, and soccer”

Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Olde Blind Dog, voted "Irish Pub of the Year"... for the world! Join us for made-from-scratch Irish cuisine and American favorites, perfectly poured pints, and American craft beer and spirits, all served and graciously delivered by our outstanding staff. You don't want to miss the old-World decor and generous outdoor patio seating. A trip to Olde Blind Dog is one you don't want to miss!
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We eat here quite frequently but recently enjoyed many of the World Cup games here. Definitely try the warm cheese dip appetizer with pretzel bites, the salads are fresh and tasty, and the fish n chips don't disappoint. Good beer variety, too. Love that they're here in Crabapple, close enough to walk from our house!

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Great neighborhood spot. Food is good, lots of good beer, service is great, and you can't beat the olde Irish feel! Grab some pals and head out on a weekend night.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We love this place. The overall atmosphere is as Irish/Scottish as it gets. The food is, for the most part, good, but we have had a few miscues over the years, but never any show-stoppers. Favorites include the AWESOME soup, The Fish Sliders and the Monte Cristo; ALL the appetizers are the best - especially the Blue Cheese Chips, and the Kerry gold Cheddar dip with pretzel bread.

And COLD (but overpriced) beers. Always a good selection, but because they are $6.00 a pint, I usually only order one, which is really their loss overall.

This place gets crowded on weekends, so either arrive early, or plan on waiting.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Olde Bling Dog Pub's atmosphere is upbeat, however their wine list is horrible. I was expecting an upscale selection given the location in Milton. A glass of Kendall Jackson chardonnay was $8.00.

I wouldn't recommend this place, especially when Milton's Cocktails & Cuisine, Sip Wine, and Cans Taqueria is right across the street.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We visited mid-afternoon and so the pub was very quiet. This gave us a chance to really look around soak in the ambiance. The place has a great feel to it and the way the tables are set up is really nice. Being British, but away from the old country for many, many years my tastebuds craved that old favorite, Sausage and Mash. I was not disappointed with the large portion and it tasted wonderful. My husband settled for (yawn) a hamburger and fries. He said it was really good but I didn't care because I think eating a hamburger in an Irish Pub is ridiculous! He redeemed himself by trying the Irish beers.
One thing I must mention is that there is a large figure of Braveheart prominently stationed by the front door. Does nobody know that he is a Scotsman, way across the sea from Ireland!
If you want to claim any old hero, you might as well have a figure of Spartacus displayed!