“Bang on Bangers!”

Olde Blind Dog Irish Pub
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Olde Blind Dog, voted "Irish Pub of the Year"... for the world! Join us for made-from-scratch Irish cuisine and American favorites, perfectly poured pints, and American craft beer and spirits, all served and graciously delivered by our outstanding staff. You don't want to miss the old-World decor and generous outdoor patio seating. A trip to Olde Blind Dog is one you don't want to miss!
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We visited mid-afternoon and so the pub was very quiet. This gave us a chance to really look around soak in the ambiance. The place has a great feel to it and the way the tables are set up is really nice. Being British, but away from the old country for many, many years my tastebuds craved that old favorite, Sausage and Mash. I was not disappointed with the large portion and it tasted wonderful. My husband settled for (yawn) a hamburger and fries. He said it was really good but I didn't care because I think eating a hamburger in an Irish Pub is ridiculous! He redeemed himself by trying the Irish beers.
One thing I must mention is that there is a large figure of Braveheart prominently stationed by the front door. Does nobody know that he is a Scotsman, way across the sea from Ireland!
If you want to claim any old hero, you might as well have a figure of Spartacus displayed!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The foods not bad but what's really interesting about the old blind dog is the atmosphere. Diners sit in Individual cubbyholes and if I'm not wrong it looks like they brought their bar from Ireland. It looks very authentic. They have good sandwiches and I love their soups. On St. Patrick's Day this place is unapproachable. But any other day of the year is fine.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Can't ask for more from a local pub. Great atmosphere, cozy nooks for dining and getting together with friends. Food is really great (runs on the heavy side) and so is the service. Never had a bad experience and we've been there a number of times.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Scotch eggs were great, bangers and mash spot on, shepherds pie was a hit with my wife. the seating is a little qwirky, but it did give a feeling of English pub with the nooks and crannys. The beer selection was great

Reviewed March 4, 2014

While the others in our party always enjoy going here we rarely go since there had never been much of a choice of options for me since I can't eat meat. I've tried the various fish options but they are always too greasy.