“Absolutely wonderful”

The Union Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canton, Georgia
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I am surprised that this restaurant is not higher in the ratings than it is. My husband and I ate lunch there and I was highly impressed. We both had a small Cesare salad which was good...none of those horrible commercial croutons! I had the goat cheese ravioli. These were wonderful. The pasta tasted hand made with a delicate goat cheese filling. There were topped with a marinara sauce with a pleasant acidity and then drizzled with some pesto.

My husband had the butternut squash agnoloti. These had a wonderful balance of sweet, salty, and rich between the squash filling, bacon, and butter.

I'll be back, again & again.

• Visited December 2013

Alpharetta
“Visited Years Ago. Glad I Came Back.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stopped in at The Union Restaurant 5 years ago. Then I totally forgot about it. Today a girlfriend and I wanted to have lunch together and not make the trip into town, and I remembered this cute place. We got there early and were seated right away. Our server (Terry) was very familiar with the menu, which has an amazing array of entrees. Service was great; food portions are generous. Price is reasonable. Atmosphere is friendly and upbeat. Lots of good vibes in this little hidden spot in the middle of Milton's horse country!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KrisAnderson60
louisville, ky
“Milton Dining”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

While visiting friends in Milton we tried the Union Restaurant. We were seated outside by the fireplace. The ensue and service were excellent. We tried the Shrimp & Grits, Short Ribs, and Veal Meatloaf. All was excellent. We will be back!

• Visited September 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Diverse menu with lots of good takes on classic dishes”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Really enjoyed my experience here. The four of us had the burger, Pittsburgh Pizza, shrimp and grits, and the filet special. We also had the BBQ chips appetizer. The burger and shrimp and grits were both top-notch. The shrimp and grits was especially great -- really tasty onions, peppers, and bacon (lardon). The pizza was very good, not spectacular. The filet was so-so (very tender but not flavorful), but the creamed corn that came with it was spectacular.

• Visited August 2013
Sacramento, California
“Great local place for Pasta, pizza & salads”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My Mom and I were in town visiting friends who live near here. It's their favorite place and now it's ours when we return for a visit. Great Cobb salad and freshly made pizzas. Great atmosphere and outdoor seating. Service was great. tables were full. Great local establishment. Looking forward to comming back.

• Visited June 2013