The hotel is absolutely beautiful, tucked at one corner on Morjim beach.
The huts are very comfortable and the beach view huts open on the beach.
The sea-food at the restaurant is Goa famous and one must reserve a table, in case it's a large group of people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the land of Sun, Sea and Sand for a fun-filled holiday. Montego Bay Beach Village is a boutique resort situated on the white sands of Morjim Beach, popularly known as the "Turtle Beach" where the famous Olive Ridley turtles come to nest and lay their eggs. The resort offers you an atmosphere of peace and tranquility where every person has his own privacy and enjoys the beautiful surroundings of a coconut grove and virgin beach. A sanctuary for the discerning traveler it is also a venue for creative weddings, theme birthday parties, and social gatherings. The resort consist of Log Cabins, Luxury Tents, Casa de Mudanc’a, and a Beach Villa spread over an area of 100,000 sq ft of beach front property. Wake up to the melodious notes of chirping birds as each and every room has a large veranda overlooking the Arabian Sea and is surrounded by the natural beauty of flora and a rich variety of bird life. This atmosphere makes Montego Bay Beach Village a charming ocean front property offering great value. It is an ideal getaway resort for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montego Bay Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay Beach Village Hotel Morjim
- Montego Bay Beach Village Pernem
- Montego Bay Beach Village Goa/Morjim