When we decided to get married in Goa, thousands of venues were available to choose from, but we wanted a place which could provide a cosy atmosphere for the most important day of our lives. Montego Bay Beach Village Resort exactly turned out what we were wishing for. Ah! Now what do I say about this enchanting resort! I don't think I can do enough justice to describe in words the charm of this place and its staff. The moment I saw the place, I knew this is where I wanted to get married and I am happy to say that it was just perfect! Nestled amongst a grove of coconut trees, right on the pristine Morjim beach, the log cabins, villa, huts and rooms of Montego Bay are beautiful and are exactly what you are looking for in a Goa wedding.
Alvin, the owner of Montego Bay, was very gracious and helpful. He took care of the smallest of details and ensured that all our guests had a gala time. I am sure he must have gone mad taking care of all the details but he was always smiling and always personally present to look after all the arrangements. I gained in Alvin a friend who you can rely on for the most important day of your life.
Ours was a Punjabi-Maharashtrian wedding and we wanted authentic Punjabi cuisine served at the wedding. We thought that would be impossible in Goa but Alvin worked his magic! The food that chefs of Montego Bay prepared was extremely delicious and our guests couldn't stop praising the meals prepared by them.
I can go on and on about how wonderful this place is, but let me sum it up in one sentence. If you want a perfect, cosy, colourful, warm and magical Goan wedding - Montego Bay Beach Village Resort is the ONLY place for you.
Many many thanks to Alvin and his team at Montego Bay.
Ananya & Amit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the land of Sun, Sea and Sand for a fun-filled holiday. Montego Bay Beach Village is a boutique resort situated on the white sands of Morjim Beach, popularly known as the "Turtle Beach" where the famous Olive Ridley turtles come to nest and lay their eggs. The resort offers you an atmosphere of peace and tranquility where every person has his own privacy and enjoys the beautiful surroundings of a coconut grove and virgin beach. A sanctuary for the discerning traveler it is also a venue for creative weddings, theme birthday parties, and social gatherings. The resort consist of Log Cabins, Luxury Tents, Casa de Mudanc’a, and a Beach Villa spread over an area of 100,000 sq ft of beach front property. Wake up to the melodious notes of chirping birds as each and every room has a large veranda overlooking the Arabian Sea and is surrounded by the natural beauty of flora and a rich variety of bird life. This atmosphere makes Montego Bay Beach Village a charming ocean front property offering great value. It is an ideal getaway resort for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Montego Bay Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay Beach Village Hotel Morjim
- Montego Bay Beach Village Pernem
- Montego Bay Beach Village Goa/Morjim