“PERFECT- outlandish”
Review of Paros by Amarya

Paros by Amarya
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Morjim
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We booked Paros 1 hr before our departure and had many questions when we checked in..but it turned out to be perfect in all aspects. The tents were very comfortable,2 min walk from the beach - beach was quite and clean-.The team is excellent - everyone was working to make our stay comfortable - special mention for the chef- Bhola- he was perfect- it was a home away from home.We then stepped out to see other options on Morjim beach- went to Marvella ,just to realize it was very very sad - we rushed back to Paros for our dinner. The owner Mathews was there every morning to meet the guest and make them comfortable-
Having visited Goa every year 2 times for last 10 years- we have special memories with Paros & will come back for sure. Wish you all the best and our thanks to the team.I felt attached to the place- thats most important. Only suggestion- Add few vegetarian dishes on your menu.... and a provision to wash feet before entering the tents...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vikas P

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We stayed one night at Paros after staying two nights at the Amarya Shamayana. The two properties are both lovely and have different bonuses. The beach at Morjim is a little rougher, but less crowded. The tents are smaller but the eating deck has spectacular views of the beach (with Wifi access). You're literally a short trail from a fairly deserted beach. The food took a while in the evening, but it was super delish. Breakfast (try the Goan sausage) was yummy. We got up early and took a long hike down the beach and watched the fishermen push out to sea. Looking forward to staying longer next time.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Absolutely stunning ! management is spotless and location is excellent . It was my first time staying in a tent (luxury tent)and I was quite sceptical but when I saw my tent I never want to stay in a concrete room again at least not when on a vacation! Food was very good too and service was super the staff were so friendly and helpfull even during midnight they were always there to cater to my whims and quirks. I definetly am a huge fan of Paros henceforth and I will be going back this month in fact and guess where I will be staying :)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Irenezhimomi2011
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My husband and I flew straight from our wedding in London to Goa and were received at Paros by a beautiful lady serving us a fantastic welcome drink. The setting, food, accommodation, staff were all absolutely fantastic. We stayed in 3 other places in Goa after this, including the 5 star Marriot, and this was by far and away the best place. Absolute perfection. Thank you.

Room Tip: All the tents are perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I loved this place. First the site, the view : its 2 min walk to the sea and the restaurant has an incredible view on Morjim beach which is lovely and not crowded. The restaurant is very finely decorated with colors and style. The tents are also very nicely decorated, modern, with everything you need inside. The house where we were staying is a bit on the back but also very nice (Spanish style). The garden might need a bit more trees in the day but at night is suddenly illuminates itself with charmful colors which give the place a cozy atmosphere.
Second point: the food is amazing… Indians dishes (for my wife) are great as continental food (for me). I strongly recommend the sea food pasta and the burgers.
Third: the service. The staff is really really nice and devoted. The place is a bit far from restaurants and bars but that gives you assurance of calm during the night.
I would definitely come back, as soon as possible!

Room Tip: Tents are great and nearer to the sea, villa is a bit more back, calm and very nice for families
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We had a really amazing time in this new hotel. We were with family and friends. It is located right on the beach which is such a great pleasure! We just wouldn't get enough of it! Morning and evening, with a nap in the afternoon, what more can you ask for? This particular stretch of the beach had hardly any crowds and hence perfect!
The hotel restaurant was on a platform without any barriers so the view on the sea was absolutely mind-blowing. I was a bit worried though because of my 18 month old son, i was afraid that he might fall, but once we made him understand the limits, he just had a whale of a time running around on the wooded platform, it surely had to do something to do with the openness and the pastel colours around. And the hotel staff was always around with a watchful eye on him.
The food was simply out of this world, from the bengali curries to the fish tartares! My mouth is still watering at the thought of that. For my son, everything was prepared as requested (very little oil etc.), he just loved the chicken sausages.
The rooms were very tastefully done, and the bathroom we had in the villa was huge! The staff was very nice, the cleaning was done regularly and perfectly! The staff even did some babysitting for us when we wanted to go out... Very nice indeed!

Room Tip: The tents are great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We spent a few days in the villa with a bunch of friends, the staff was always reliable and ready to make our stay a great one. Easy to have a good lunch, the beach is very clean with private sofas for Paros guests, the joggers will be also at ease there, and the team helps you to rent a scooter or a bullet! Thank you Matthieu! Antoine

• Stayed: March 2014