Just want to say a huge thanks for their very warm welcome for a group of 10, on rainy Wednesday evening in April 2014. Food excellent - recommend the fish and chips! And when the power went out after we had eaten it just added to the evening! Totally amazed that the lady owner let us go on trust when the till would not work and allow us to return the next day! Lovely pleasant inn and would return anytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lochailort Inn is a small hotel & bar set amidst the stunning scenery of the West Coast of Scotland. Clean, comfortable accommodation, locally sourced, freshly made cuisine and friendly staff will ensure that you have a most relaxing stay. Under new management from March this year, we would like to pride ourselves on offering personal attention in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Whether it is for a quick drink or two in passing, something good to eat and an evening’s entertainment or an overnight stay in our newly decorated rooms, come and join us and see for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lochailort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lochailort Inn Hotel Lochailort
- The Lochailort Inn Scotland