We stayed here in early September 2012. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room we were given was very nicely presented and obviously recently decorated. Our evening meal was good and the bit of table service for desert and drinks was very much appreciated.
I have to point out that on our arrival from the Moidart direction we thought the place had gone bust. The frontage was so uninviting and the tacky hand written chalk boards all added to an impression of "run down". In fact inside the place is very inviting. So with a little thought as to tidying up the frontage with some new signs, a bit of decoration perhaps and some careful thought as to your visitors likely first impressions, then the Lochailort Inn would probably get an "excellent" from me. After spending all that time making the inside so good why let the outside down?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lochailort Inn is a small hotel & bar set amidst the stunning scenery of the West Coast of Scotland. Clean, comfortable accommodation, locally sourced, freshly made cuisine and friendly staff will ensure that you have a most relaxing stay. Under new management from March this year, we would like to pride ourselves on offering personal attention in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Whether it is for a quick drink or two in passing, something good to eat and an evening’s entertainment or an overnight stay in our newly decorated rooms, come and join us and see for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Book Direct Rooms, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lochailort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lochailort Inn Hotel Lochailort
- The Lochailort Inn Scotland