Good basic hotel, ideal for exploring Paris as it is very near a main metro line. Rooms were functional, clean and comfortable. The continental breakfasts were fine, if basic. The staff were friendly.
Being in the business area many of the local eateries were closed over the weekend. However, there is a good walk from the hotel towards the grand arch building, and a large shopping centre with eating places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre