Spent 2 nights in this very clean and warm hotel. The bed was very comfy, the quilt was warm and soft, it was a real pleasure to lie down. We realised (on our second night!), we could see the Eiffel Tower and waited for it to twinkle on the hour at night! It really felt like magic.
The little streets behind the hotel have some lovely shops (towards Courbevoie rail station) including a fantastic bakery (best bread in France a few years ago) and a marvellous patisserie and chocolaterie!!!
Visiting family, we got on the train in Courbevoie (just over 2 euros/person from the machine which takes cards on the platform) and it was a 5 mn ride to St lazare and all the Xmasses shop windows at the Galeries lafayette.
I actually really enjoyed the sky scrappers behind the hotel and took some amazing photos. Really loved l'Arche de la Defense.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Défense Centre hotel is located in the heart of Paris' La Défense area, not far from the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot convention center, and is close to the CNIT and the Grande Arche. The Esplanade de la Défense metro station lies opposite, providing access to the Eiffel Tower in just ten minutes. The hotel offers 286 renovated, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Paris La Defense Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Defense Centre Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Defense Centre