2,018 results
All reviews jean christophe room service business trip business district special thanks metro station mini bar grande arche junior suite public transport shopping mall grand arch champs elysees paris euros tourist checkin
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I felt my review from last year of 4 stars needed updating to 5. I have since stayed at the pullman la defence several more times almost amounting to 15 stays in total! The reception staff are sharp and on point remaining friendly and always at disposable. The breakfast offers a large variety from cereal to cooked breakfast with a great juicing machine and fresh fruit. The bar atmosphere on floor 2 is also great of a evening even offering cocktails and recently I noticed even showing sports! I've stayed in many different levels of rooms from deluxe to suites and can not fault any of the rooms for style comfort or cleanliness. The hotel has bein very consistent via out all departments and I'm already booked in for my return. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Paris for business or leisure with the m1 metro only a 4 minute walk away. Thankyou pullman.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Magalie M, Responsable relations clients at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Ben,

Thank you so much for taking the time to make another review about our hotel, we are absolutely delighted to know that we won an upgrade in your heart!
It is a great honour for us to have your trust for your numerous hotel reservations in Paris and always a pleasure to welcome you at the Pullman Paris la Défense. Your loyalty truly is a wonderful reward for the hotel staff, who work with dedication to offer this quality of services daily. We take care of offering clean rooms and everything that you could wish for a complete and balanced breakfast. We are happy that you like the variety that we offer at the restaurant as well as the juicer to make fresh smoothies in the morning. It is also fantastic to know that you enjoy spending time at the bar, watching games and savouring our delicious cocktails in this cosy atmosphere!

Thank you again for those kind words, it is our pleasure greeting you at the hotel so often and making you feel welcome, we cannot wait for your next stay!

Magalie Murillo
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

confortable rooms and handy if tou need to take the tram. Gym is good but breakfast is the best service, lots of variety in food, self made juices, with cook David doing delicious eggs and maitre Katia always with a smile to ensure everything is ok.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment, that I will have the pleasure to share with our team shortly, and in particular with David and Katia at the restaurant. It is always fantastic for our staff to know that they play a key role for our guests well-being, your satisfaction is by far their best reward! We think that a good breakfast is a moment to enjoy to start off the day with energy. Therefore, it is wonderful to read that you liked the variety of food and drinks that we offer, as well as our fresh fruits and the juicer to make all the smoothies you wish for, and the eggs and pancakes made by our chefs.
We are also delighted to see that you appreciated our rooms' comfort and our convenient location near the public transports.

Thank you again for sharing your impressions and your compliments about our dedicated staff, we would be proud to welcome you again at the Pullman Paris la Défense for another amazing stay!

Magalie Murillo
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed February 28, 2018

the hotel is very nice ,good breakfast it looks a long way out of town but is very near defence station and good view of the tall office buildings it was a very cold weekend but still enjoyable will cume back again

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a really nice stay at the Pullman Paris La Défense. All the staff was very kind particularly Bathilde and Virginie at the reception ! We had a warm welcome and an upgrade for free in a deluxe room, everything was perfect thank you again.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights at Pullman La Defence and I spent an amazing stay ! After 15 hours flight, I got a warm welcome and feel like at home. A special thanks to Mahrine for her kindness and all the effort that she put into make my stay unforgettable.

I will definitely come back !

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo