“Good value if you book it with hotwire”

Pullman Paris La Defense
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in La Defense
GreenLeadersSilver level
Las Vegas, NV
“Good value if you book it with hotwire”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are nice, but a bit small. The bed is big and comfy and the bathroom is modern and nice.the air doesnt move in the room though so its a little stuffy. I had to sleep with a wet washcloth on my head.it would be nice to be able to crack a Window a little for some fresh air

• Stayed November 2013
PullmanLaDefense, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Xavier,

Many thanks for your comments on trip Advisor following your recent stay at Pullman Paris la Défense.

I am delighted to read that you had a nice experience in our property.
I would like to inform you that as a high rise building we do not have the possibility to open windows for security and life safety reasons. Many thanks for your understanding.
I hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Pullman Paris La Défense

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Cary, NC
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel in a good location. The bed is great. The bathroom sink is scratched up. Internet is good and fast but why make you renew the line every 6 hours?
I went to the restaurant and asked for takeout food. The waiter refused. I only have the choice is eating in the restaurant or order room service, which has a €10 service charge. Why so inflexible?

Later that night, at around midnight, went to the bar and wanted some food. The waiter said the kitchen is closed? Which is ok. Suggested room service. I asked to get room service but delivered to the bar ( willing to pay the €10 service charge. The waiter said no. Can't be done. My colleague flew all day from us and was really Hungary but they said no can do. Them the table next to us got served food. When asked the waiter how come they can get food, the waiter said to ask the guests. I asked them and they said because they come every week, they get special treatment !!!

The hotel bus nice, but the service needs improvement.

By the way, the room service prices are unreasonably high.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your message following your stay with us.

The Food and Beverage manager as well as his team has been advised about your comments. They have been reminded that maintaining a high standard of hospitality and service is an essential part of their daily work. Every measure has been taken to ensure that all our guests are greeted and served with courtesy and professionalism.

We would be delighted to welcome you back in our property.

Pullman Paris La Défense
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed November 1, 2013

After having stayed at a few Pullman hotels (Eindhoven, Cologne, ...) the Pullman La Défense did not meet our expectations. We were assigned to a "Classic" room while we booked a "Superior" room. This was solved correctly without any excuses. The room itself was clean and the best thing about this hotel is the bed! There was, however, some hair in the bathtub.

The hotel certainly is not "completely renovated". The bedroom is renovated, so is the lobby and the connectivity lounge and fitness area. The bathrooms, corridors, etc. could use an update. The corridors, by the way, had an odd smile.

Although the beds are fantastic, i would not rate this hotel as a 5 star hotel. It lacks personality, service and the rooms do not have a 5 star feeling (missing a coffee machine in a superior room, iron board, outdated bathroom).

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HotelPullman, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at the Pullman Paris La Défense.

After checking in the booking system you were indeed booked in a Superior room. Could you please liaise with me at H3013-QM@accor.com in order to confirm your contact details? I would be happy to investigate further in details following your stay with us.

Once again; I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Good hotel. Although little far from city center was easily accessible to all locations with trains (Metro or RER). Free wifi did let me post some pictures as well after days trip visiting Paris :). Since we visited city all day and came to hotel just to relax & sleep, didn't get time to see other facilities at the hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at Pullman Paris La Défense.
I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant experience with us. Indeed, our location at the heart of La Défense is very convenient and it is nice to know you found it easy to get around.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Room was excellent. Bed was so big and comfortable, and the TV was large, guess at 50in+. Breakfast was lovely, dinner was not so nice as I tried something new which I did not like so much. Basic gym but better than most I've been too in hotels.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I am very delighted to read that you appreciated our new room. The comfort of our client is our priority.
I will be pleased to share your appreciations with our team as they are a great source of motivation.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon,

High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Good business hotel - not cheap (just because it is in La Defance it is more expensive than the city!)
Easy check in , good rooms , very comfortable and spacious. Good nights sleep and a quiet room.
Only dissapointmet is the breakfast - a bizarre system making people wait to be seated where they try to seat people according to party size (so if you are on your own you wait for a single table whilst 50% of the tables are empty & set for 4) - it took 20 minutes to get seated. Food was nice though !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HotelPullman, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your comments shared with the TripAdvisor community.
I am pleased to read that you appreciated our room and its comfort. I am however concerned about your constructive remarks regarding the quality of service at the breakfast. I sincerely apologize and I would like to assure you that we have taken the appropriate measures.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Cartagena, Colombia
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A large modern hotel with the latest technology but also touches of luxury details and very personalized.
The rooms are very comfortable, the bedding is perfect and the cleanliness of the hotel is spectacular.
Employees are smiling and professional.
A good point for the renovation of the restaurant, so trendy and very nice especially for the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Pullman Paris La Défense and for taking the time to write about your experience.
I am very pleased to read that you appreciated your stay and that we met your expectations. I will share your comment with the team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon,