Lowest prices for your stay
$151
Pullman$151
Hotels.com$150
Algotels$152
2,954 results
All reviews deluxe room room service business trip mini bar metro station grande arche clarisse daniel paris district mall europe line
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This Pullman is a former Sofitel indeed. Right now it is undergoing a renovation to become more Pullman style. Therefore there is quite some construction noise during day times.
What I like about the Pullman are the Nespresso machines in your room, if you are in a deluxe room. I also find the beds very comfortable and you can have a really quiet sleep there.
The fitness room is also being renovated right now and should be available again in November.
The bar is also in a temp room for the time being.
My best room so far in the hotel was a suite on the top floor which is on the corner of the building.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank palagon
HotelPullman, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for your nice comment about our hotel. It is always a pleasure to get positive feedback from our guests.

As rightly pointed, our hotel is undergoing a complete renovation (all rooms, bar and restaurant, lobby, fitness centre). We are sorry if the construction noise disturbed your stay, despite of all our efforts to offer you the best comfort during this refurbishment period (construction timetable has been made to restrict troubles).
On the other hand, we are happy that you had chance to enjoy one of our renovated suites and that you were satisfied about it.

You have also well noted that Pullman hotels offer Nespresso machines in deluxe rooms in order to make your stay very pleasant. Another characteristic point of our hotel is the comfort of our beds that let you relax after a long day.

We thank you again for your compliments and for your loyalty. We would be pleased to welcome you again in our hotel in the near future.

Frédéric Clément,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Loved it. Been to Paris 15 times. Best hotel in Paris if you like a decent room and are not looking for Lady Gaga or Tom Cruise down the corridor. Great service, great bathroom , huge bath. Top plasma TV and great channel selection. Nice minibar. Nice business unit. Great breakfast. Super comfortable bed, not that foam style so prelevant in France. Nice Nice. Americana yes, but that works for me.

Room tip: Hgher floors are quieter.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelPullman, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Firstly I would like to thank you for your nice comment and your compliments to our hotel.

We would like to inform you that we have renovated our hotel in order to provide to our clients all necessary comfort in the rooms. We are very happy that you appreciate this and we hope to see you soon again in our hotel.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Pullman Paris La Defense really won't suit everyone but it sure suited me! I was travelling alone over a week end, got a great rate on www.priceline.co.uk, and got everything they said I would. A modern 5* hotel in a business district that seems to have problems selling expensive rooms at the week end so I grabbed my opportunity - a small but beautifully equipped double room on the tenth floor with everything you need to go with it - laundry service, mini bar, lovely bathroom, great views and very friendly and efficient staff - important as you need to wait five minutes for the concierge to get you a taxi when you go out.
The room rate was very low but if you wanted breakfast ( I didn't) it was 25 Euros a head and bar drinks were very expensive but, let's face it, optional.
Short on character, yes, but spotlessly clean and business like - and standard rooms probably not roomy enough for two people if staying more than a night or two.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the Arch!
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank B G G G

Dear Mr Bernard,

We really appreciate your nice comment regarding your stay at Pullman Paris La Défense.

As well pointed our hotel fits business clients’ needs, because it is situated in the hearth of business district La Défense. Moreover, the proximity to Paris (just 5 minutes on train to Champs Élysées) lets us to meet the needs of leisure clients.

Our hotel tries to provide you everything you need to enjoy comfortable and pleasant stay. Our staff is working for you and tries to reply quickly to all your requests.

Thank you again for your compliments and we would be pleased to welcome you in our hotel for your next stay.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My son and I went along with my wife on her trip to Paris for business. The hotel room was decent with a bit of a funny view on an abandoned construction site and train track. The walk to the metro is long with a lot of stairs although the hotel is rather close to the arch. The first morning we were awakened at 6:am by mistake by the front desk. Ring Ring "this is your wake up call", "we didn't ask for a wake up call!!", "aren't you with xyz group?", "NOO! isn't enough that you wake up the wrong room, now we have to answer questions?" Our 4 years old was up and ready to go to the "jardin d'acclimatation" at 6a.m!!!!! The same evening we ask the front desk to make sure no to wake us up by mistake anymore. On Sunday morning at 8a.m they woke us up again and I guess we had to wake up then. The third day before going to bed I disconnected the phones. My wife went to work early and my son and I were awakened by a door knock at 8a.m, "this is the hotel technician, do you have a phone problem?".
I wonder how they found out?!!!!!
The good news was that the jardin d'acclimatation was only 2 metro stops away..

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank 84alib
HotelPullman, Directeur général at Pullman Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Sir Ali,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your comment. Your opinion is very important to us, as it lets to improve the quality of our services.

We are very sorry that your stay in our hotel did not meet your expectations and especially please accept our apologies for inconveniences concerning early wake-up calls. We understand that this incident would have disturbed your family’s rest during the stay. This problem may be the result of a communication’s trouble in the front desk department.

Please once again accept our sincerest apologies and note that we would be pleased to welcome you soon in our hotel in order to provide you the best of our services.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

But not a scrap of character. I suppose, it is La Defense after all. You get what you pay for and that's all one needs after a long day.

My room had faulty air conditioning, but they willingly switched me, and gave me a suite to boot. A good professional response to a problem.

Good location, easy access to the RER and metro.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir,

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
It is true that the air conditioning was not working in few rooms on that period but our maintenance has already fixed the problem. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
Our vocation is to make a guest satisfied by providing him a good service and finding a solution for any issue.

Your comment is an encouragement for our staff and will help us to continually improve our services.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Yours sincerely,