1,853 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempscroissantsparisconciergethumb
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We will return. Great Staff which was very friendly and helpful to an English speaking couple. It is difficult to find breakfast in Paris, but the breakfast we had in the restaurant was extremely good and a great value. Very good location on the RER line which made it convenient to the airport and attractions in the center of town.

I agree with the reviews that stated the rooms were quite warm. I turned off the heat when we arrived and the room never reached a 100% comfortable temperature. In all fairness, I did not report it to the front desk.

Room Tip: Our room faced an atrium that was inside the building complex. It was very quiet, but the other side seemed to face a mall which would have been good as well.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
H0tel_Manager_13, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Theodore J,

I would like to thank you for your positive comments following your recent stay with us.
Indeed, it is a pleasure for me to read that you had a pleasant stay and found our team professional.

I have however noted your feedback regarding your room temperature. Please note that due to a maintenance intervention on our air-conditioning network, the hotel faced a cold water cut during several days preventing our guests to be able to settle the temperature in their rooms. Please accept my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I remain at your disposal should you require any additional information and look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My stay in this Hilton was great. Although the hotel is a bit out of the way of the centre of Paris, it is very close to the La Defense metro station so the location wasn’t a problem for me as it didn't take to long to get to central Paris. You can actually go directly from the underground metro through a shopping centre and into the Hilton (although this entry closes at night).

The room itself was clean with a large bathroom and there was even a sofa in our room which was unexpected given we just booked a standard room. The shower has a power shower head which was nice to relax under after a long day. The only problem with the room was it was really hot. We tried to lower the temperature using the room temperature dial but we had no luck. I guess we could have asked the concierge to fix the problem (if possible) but we were too tired at this point in time).

Overall I would recommend the Hilton La Defense for a stay in Paris.

Dear WBKTraveller,

I was pleased to read that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and that our facilities were at your convenience. Our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to both the management and the team.

With regard to your feedback regarding the air-conditioning in your room, please accept my sincere apologies for this unfortunate issue which could not be solved before the CNIT maintenance team ended its intervention on our air-conditioning cold water network.

WBKTraveller, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Paris La Défense.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I visited Paris with my girlfriend for the valentines break, the room was very clean.
the only down side was the room was too hot in which we had to ask for a fan which was extremely noisy when your trying to sleep.

great location as the metro is literally a minutes walk and your are only 12 stops from the centre of paris which takes about 14 minutes.

Dear Hennessy89,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website following your stay with us. Indeed, I am pleased to read that your overall “Valentine’s break” was to your convenience.

However, I have well noted your feedback regarding the inconvenience you encountered with your room air conditioning. Please be informed that the CNIT maintenance team in charge of the hotel air conditioning proceeded to a mandatory maintenance on its network which took our hotel away with cold water network during several days. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble this may have caused.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

As a Hilton Diamond member, I spend around 60 nights a year at Hiltons so I've seen quite a few. This hotel has some of the worst service I've ever encountered anywhere.

Forget about the fact that it's not near central Paris, is connected to a shopping mall an has no executive lounge. If you arrive by metro at night, virtually all the entrances are locked with no signage to the only door that's open.

When I checked in at 11 p.m., I was told by the receptionist that there was 24-hour room service. What I wasn't told is that the only thing served after 10:45pm is a cold toasted (i.e., soggy) chicken sandwich or pizza. Also, the person who answered the phone for room service spoke no English.

In addition, the room thermostats don't seem to work and blast out hot air. When I went downstairs to try to see a manager, another guest was there complaining about the heat, and was told that's just the way it is.

There used to be a fabulous Hilton in Paris near the Arc de Triomphe. No more. I strongly suggest avoiding this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank kingofsquid

Dear kingofsquid,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience you encountered during you r stay with us.
We greatly value our guests’ opinions and your comments have been shared with Department Heads concerned. However, please note that the CNIT maintenance team in charge of our air-conditioning system proceeded with a cold water cut of our network during several days.
Please accept once again my most sincere apologies for the discomfort this may have caused.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Excellent service, amazing location! Clean room, nice hall, very good American breakfast. Very nice hotel located in the new neighbourhood of Paris -La Dèfense (a smaller Manhattan). If you happen to be in Paris don't miss La Dèfense! Well done!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank V_E_aDVisoR

Dear virgil e,

Thank you so much for your nice review following your stay in our hotel. We are always pleased to read that our property is a nice place to stay for our guests.

Team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.