1,860 results
All reviews relaxation room shopping mall diamond member cnit building business district hotel is located business hotel metro station grand arch business trip grande arche cdg airport quatre temps croissants paris concierge thumb
Reviewed February 17, 2013

As a Hilton Diamond member, I spend around 60 nights a year at Hiltons so I've seen quite a few. This hotel has some of the worst service I've ever encountered anywhere.

Forget about the fact that it's not near central Paris, is connected to a shopping mall an has no executive lounge. If you arrive by metro at night, virtually all the entrances are locked with no signage to the only door that's open.

When I checked in at 11 p.m., I was told by the receptionist that there was 24-hour room service. What I wasn't told is that the only thing served after 10:45pm is a cold toasted (i.e., soggy) chicken sandwich or pizza. Also, the person who answered the phone for room service spoke no English.

In addition, the room thermostats don't seem to work and blast out hot air. When I went downstairs to try to see a manager, another guest was there complaining about the heat, and was told that's just the way it is.

There used to be a fabulous Hilton in Paris near the Arc de Triomphe. No more. I strongly suggest avoiding this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank kingofsquid
H0tel_Manager_13, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear kingofsquid,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I sincerely apologise for the unpleasant experience you encountered during you r stay with us.
We greatly value our guests’ opinions and your comments have been shared with Department Heads concerned. However, please note that the CNIT maintenance team in charge of our air-conditioning system proceeded with a cold water cut of our network during several days.
Please accept once again my most sincere apologies for the discomfort this may have caused.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Excellent service, amazing location! Clean room, nice hall, very good American breakfast. Very nice hotel located in the new neighbourhood of Paris -La Dèfense (a smaller Manhattan). If you happen to be in Paris don't miss La Dèfense! Well done!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank V_E_aDVisoR

Dear virgil e,

Thank you so much for your nice review following your stay in our hotel. We are always pleased to read that our property is a nice place to stay for our guests.

Team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Fabulous hotel, lovely bar area, try the cocktails for two - amazing! Didn't venture to breakfast, too expensive, but lovely coffee shops nearby in the Mall. Stayed in a suite - awesome, with fresh flowers on our arrival. No free wi-fi, slightly disappointing, and missed an Executive Lounge. La Defense is a lovely area to visit, fabulous shopping mall, lovely restaurants and so close to the sights of Paris - metro easy to use. Would certainly return and would book a suite again. Car park very difficult to find, and roads are busy, we ended up parking in the Quatre Temps car park which was within walking distance of hotel.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Alli R,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website. I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Following your comment regarding difficulties to find the CNIT car parking facility, on a future stay, should you have any query or any need of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Concierge team, they will be pleased to assist you.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Seriously.. Hotel in Paris.. Hilton.. presumably 4 stars.. but I would give it 3 at max..
My room was small and bathroom not impressive.. Breakfast was terrible, long waiting time for check-in and bar was closing something around 10pm and we were refused drinks after that time.. I go regularly in business and i have never seen anything like that.. Far from everything (except La Defense) and not a nice area around.. Hard to find for any taxi driver we have met.. You will feel like in the middle of nowhere.. I would never come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Danek_6,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

I understand that you were not satisfied with your stay, for which I sincerely apologise. We always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion
we failed to meet your expectations. Indeed, I am sorry to hear that your 32 s.q.m room was not to your satisfaction.
I am surprised by your remark on our bar closing hours and would be grateful if you could provide me with further details. Indeed, our bar closes everyday at midnight.

Danek_6, I look forward to reading from you soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The hotel is very nice and modern. The staff here is great as well. As a Diamond Member we received free breakfast and the breakfast selection was great. Transporation is right outside the hotel doors, and, best part is is that you do not even have to go outside to access the train station. We were scheduled to stay here for 2 days, but, we loved it so much, the hotel and the ease of getting around, we stayed an additional 2 days. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Paris.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TheCarter1,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit and even decided to extend your stay with us.

TheCarter1, all team look forward to welcoming you soon again.