1,850 results
All reviewsrelaxation roomshopping malldiamond membercnit buildingbusiness districthotel is locatedbusiness hotelmetro stationgrand archbusiness tripgrande archecdg airportquatre tempscroissantsparisconciergethumb
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Fabulous hotel, lovely bar area, try the cocktails for two - amazing! Didn't venture to breakfast, too expensive, but lovely coffee shops nearby in the Mall. Stayed in a suite - awesome, with fresh flowers on our arrival. No free wi-fi, slightly disappointing, and missed an Executive Lounge. La Defense is a lovely area to visit, fabulous shopping mall, lovely restaurants and so close to the sights of Paris - metro easy to use. Would certainly return and would book a suite again. Car park very difficult to find, and roads are busy, we ended up parking in the Quatre Temps car park which was within walking distance of hotel.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
H0tel_Manager_13, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Dear Alli R,

Thank you for your kind comments on this website. I am pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Following your comment regarding difficulties to find the CNIT car parking facility, on a future stay, should you have any query or any need of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Concierge team, they will be pleased to assist you.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Seriously.. Hotel in Paris.. Hilton.. presumably 4 stars.. but I would give it 3 at max..
My room was small and bathroom not impressive.. Breakfast was terrible, long waiting time for check-in and bar was closing something around 10pm and we were refused drinks after that time.. I go regularly in business and i have never seen anything like that.. Far from everything (except La Defense) and not a nice area around.. Hard to find for any taxi driver we have met.. You will feel like in the middle of nowhere.. I would never come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear Danek_6,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor.

I understand that you were not satisfied with your stay, for which I sincerely apologise. We always endeavour to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion
we failed to meet your expectations. Indeed, I am sorry to hear that your 32 s.q.m room was not to your satisfaction.
I am surprised by your remark on our bar closing hours and would be grateful if you could provide me with further details. Indeed, our bar closes everyday at midnight.

Danek_6, I look forward to reading from you soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The hotel is very nice and modern. The staff here is great as well. As a Diamond Member we received free breakfast and the breakfast selection was great. Transporation is right outside the hotel doors, and, best part is is that you do not even have to go outside to access the train station. We were scheduled to stay here for 2 days, but, we loved it so much, the hotel and the ease of getting around, we stayed an additional 2 days. I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Paris.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TheCarter1,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit and even decided to extend your stay with us.

TheCarter1, all team look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am a diamond member of Hilton so expect and usually receive great service but this place is better than great. Stayed here before as so easy, cheaper than city centre but 2 metro stops into the Lourve etc so easy. The metro station is about 6 floors underneath hotel so you don't hear it or feel it but so close it's perfect. It's on the RER line, the fast one basically so perfect spot. Staff could not be better, all happy, helpful and welcoming. Nothing seems to much trouble and been back online whilst we are here to book again as just can't beat service, location and price. We had 2 small kids, 4 and 5 and it's great as safe outside and quiet so everybody can relax as no traffic

Room Tip: Ask for view of the Grand Arch, the 3rd of Paris's arches
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank walker1975

Dear walker1975,

Thank you so much for your comments following your most recent stay with us.
I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and found the staff 'make' the hotel and you and your family’ stay memorable and enjoyable. It is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

All team look forward to welcoming you all back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

OK - so it isn't "really" Paris...but if business dictates it can be reasonably convenient. The major "plus" here would be the staff. They were unfailingly polite and engaging. When the staff is nice and the cost is reasonable one has to overlook some of the mildly incongruent elements. The overall architecture is best described as "bad 70's". It is attached to some sort of slightly under used shopping plaza and other convention buildings. And the hotel restaurant is OK but far from the standards of the Hilton brand. Rooms are decent and afforded a nice quiet sleep after a long flight. Furthermore, my room was ready when I arrived mid-morning (how often have you had to sit in the lobby of some hotel while jet lagged waiting for a room to become available?)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Dear SFKSAW,

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and our team.

I have however noted that our restaurant did not meet your expectations. We would be grateful if you could provide us with further details on your experience.

SFKSAW, I look forward to reading from you soon.